For Sale Adult Possible New Morphs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #11
ceballpythons
Man, that Stormtrooper ball is quite unlike anything I have seen. If its genetic that + desert would SCREAM.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #12
JessAZOreptiles
Thank you Don, Jason and Jamie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKingman View Post
Would it be at all possible for you to post a more in-focus belly shot of the male? I could be crazy, and it could be the focus, but it looks very Yellowbelly-like in the above picture. Great looking snakes either way, and good luck with the sale!

Cheers,
-Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewportMorphs View Post

I was about to ask the same question. Do you have a clear belly shot and a closeup head shot of that male? I agree, is making me think yb too.
I'm working on getting a better belly shot now (these snakes do not want to cooperate for a photo!). We thought Yellow Belly at first as well but it lacks certain traits a Yellow Belly carries such as the light spot on the head (yellow bellies have more of a dot, the one this guy has is a splotch), the high yellow body, its belly is more orange then yellow (although I'm fairly positive he is going into a shed right now which is why it's orange... normally a very cream color), and the patterning isn't quite right for a yellow belly.

I have also added a close up of his head and a belly shot of the "Storm Trooper"
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #13
B&C Ball Pythons
not all have the dot

Old 02-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #14
deobra2869
storm trooper is absolutely gorgeous if only I had the cash

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!