(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:58 AM   #131
varnyard
Quote:
BallBoutique: I forgot to include this in my other post
FYI yes I purchased that Lucy while that picture was taken Jas.
Everything on my web site I purchased or produced.

Quote:
BallBoutique: I am not his new partner. He has made new arrangements in FL.
Perhaps all the folks that are negative can purchase from others. It is an open market.
I purchased SEVERAL animals from him and Wes and believe me they beat other purchases I made with the "big" names in size and pricing.

Case closed!!

Old 05-18-2007, 01:10 AM   #132
Wilomn
Hey Bobby, I'm not looking for a partner or anything but if you make me a great deal on some of your baby tegus I'll sell them, buy more, sell them, buy more.....

We won't have any kind of business relationship though. You'll just be selling to me and I'll be buying them and then selling them to someone else.

But we won't be doing business together......Mkay????

Old 05-18-2007, 01:25 AM   #133
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hey Bobby, I'm not looking for a partner or anything but if you make me a great deal on some of your baby tegus I'll sell them, buy more, sell them, buy more.....

We won't have any kind of business relationship though. You'll just be selling to me and I'll be buying them and then selling them to someone else.

But we won't be doing business together......Mkay????
Ok Wes, you twisted my arm, one thing though, you must be on a fixed income first. Now go to Fauna and sell some tegus, but don't tell them I sent you.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:31 AM   #134
varnyard
Oh, I almost forgot, I don't have them yet, but we are taking deposits on hot pink x neon yellow ones.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:51 AM   #135
varnyard
One more thing, Rick, this thread has 133 posts and 7,328 Views. Good luck with Joe's sales here. Can anyone say KS for the next stop?

Also, is it just me or have I heard this somewhere before?

Quote:
A place were you can get great morphs and still can feed your kids!
Oh thats right, Joe said it on his video, thats where I heard it. Now Rick is using it as his signature.

Old 05-18-2007, 03:00 AM   #136
walker75
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Oh, I almost forgot, I don't have them yet, but we are taking deposits on hot pink x neon yellow ones.

crackin up I want one

Old 05-18-2007, 06:27 AM   #137
kmurphy
Quote:
Rick, you still have not answered the question about Reti-Bid/ Reptile Auctions.

Did you know about the Blackmail by Joe?
Bobby, you may want to be more careful in your choice of words. Unless you still feel the truth hasn't come out regarding the "blackmail". Blackmail gives the impression that Rep.Auctions did something that they didn't want the public to become aware of and Joe threatened to make it public if they didn't bend to his demands.
Now a more accurate description is that Joe tried to do was bribe them. This isn't actually accurate either since a bribe is paying someone to commit an illegal act. Basically it appears Joe tried to pay them to compromise their ethics. It's a toss up who is more despicable; the one that pays or the one that compromises their ethics. Personally I go with the latter.
Just curious as to how many people lost money in transactions involving Joe's partnerships. Lost in the form of not receiving animals paid for(and the money not being refunded) or receiving inferior, or sick, animals that weren't replaced.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:26 AM   #138
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
One more thing, Rick, this thread has 133 posts and 7,328 Views. Good luck with Joe's sales here. Can anyone say KS for the next stop?

Also, is it just me or have I heard this somewhere before?

Quote:
A place were you can get great morphs and still can feed your kids!
Oh thats right, Joe said it on his video, thats where I heard it. Now Rick is using it as his signature.
That kind of leads me to another question, perhaps a bit on a tangent....but really, if the difference between buying a morph for $3000.00 as opposed to say, $4000.00 will mean the difference between feeding and not feeding your family.....I wouldn't think you should be dropping 3 grand on ANY ANIMAL in the first place.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:41 AM   #139
Dragondad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Just curious as to how many people lost money in transactions involving Joe's partnerships. Lost in the form of not receiving animals paid for(and the money not being refunded) or receiving inferior, or sick, animals that weren't replaced.
This is an interesting question. Bobby since you seem to be the expert on Joe give us an answer? Now then Wes, as the master of the turned phrase you above anyone should be able to distinquish between the term partner and in business together.

If I buy some of Wes's FWC at wholesale and then resell them. Are we partners of just doing business together? I Wes sends me snakes to sell because he trusts me and I sell them are we partners or in business together? I know maybe we should have a POLL in honor of the the missing POLL queen. I see nothing here to make me believe Rick is denying he does business with Joe. I bought an animal from Upstate Exotic and from Neil Gubitz that doesnt make me their partners. It means I got an animal from a source, you guys dont like the source but it was my choice. Ok so here is the deal from my perspective.

1. Ball Boutique has animals for sale. The source of those animals is really what your complaining about. But if I pay x dollars to Rick and get my snake what do I care?

2. I dont see a single person saying the Rick is a bad guy in his own right. The complaint is who he associates with.

So Bobby is Rick a bad guy? Come on Wes is Rick a bad guy? Is Ball Boutique on the list of vendors that rip people off?

Old 05-18-2007, 08:50 AM   #140
Cat_72
I won't do business with someone who knowingly supports a scumbag.

End of story for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!