(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:47 PM   #461
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernRegius.com
Amen Stardust!
This has gone well south of "informative" to just bashing.
I am sickened, to think that just because you don't approve of a person or their business practice/associations that you would stoop so low!

I used to see the BOI as a useful tool, but there is much on this thread that is so shameful... Rick doesn't have to be your friend, you don't even have to like him- he has done fair deals and NO complaints. His association with Joe is all it took for you to attack him... SHAMEFUL!

I for one did not deal with MKR due to my opinion of their priorities- but I am dealing with Rick. And this thread is not enough to make me believe for one minute that decision was an error.

I can't help looking at this thread & be taken back to school when bullies would circle the "unapproved" kid... my bad for thinking adults were more mature.
What was that again??

Old 07-18-2007, 09:38 PM   #462
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernRegius.com
You seem very angry... now you direct it at me?
Why? I was in this deal with Rick before anything about MKR came up (check the timing in this thread). If IMHO attacking someone through their personal life seems like a sound practice to you; you are welcome to that opinion. I do not agree with that nor your conculsion about me. I entered a deal with someone & I aim to finish it... that's what "good guys" do. Period.

I'm sorry John, but I can't fault her for following through on a deal she entered into before this situation came to light.

If she'd made the deal after this all came out, then that would be a different story.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:24 PM   #463
RJK890
Thanks Rick

Well, I just completed a purchase from BallBoutique and could not be more pleased. Rick has great customer service. He was quick with responses to my emails, and worked a payment plan with me.
My purchase of a 2. Pastels, 1. 100%het het SK Axanthic, and 1.1 Spiders 100%het SKA' arrived shipped perfect and looking better than the ad photo's.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:32 PM   #464
BallBoutique
Hey many thanks for the post......
I take pride in my animals that I sell.....
And have many repeat customers.
Again thanks.........
Rick

Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #465
Mike P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
shipped perfect and looking better than the ad photo's.
I would have to agree that his photography skills leaves much to be desired

Old 09-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #466
dmasio
Rick seems to be a good guy we have talked a handful of times by email.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:55 AM   #467
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P.
I would have to agree that his photography skills leaves much to be desired
His pictures make me look like a professional photographer.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:07 PM   #468
jglass38
That and the fact that he is misleading on his ads. Who but him believes that Lesser x Mojave is "the nicest Lucy money can buy"? Must be why he locks them so nobody can challenge him on that kind of silliness.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!