(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #41
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Since you avoided the question again, I'll ask it again.

Do you have any proof that Rick is currently partnered with Joe Capone?

Yes or No?
The thing about the word "currently" is that, by definition, it covers only the instant in which it is used.

Suppose there are arrangements for future dealings? Suppose there have been past dealings?

rick did a deal, at least one, with a known scumbag. I neither know nor really care if they have had or will have a business relationship, the plain and simple is that to rick money is more important than working with honest people.

He got a good price, he was happy, joey capony got someone to crow in his favor. They're all happy.

rick is off MY, just mine, list of who to do business with ONLY because he stooped so low as to do business with that scumbag joey capony. I suspect I am not alone. I may be one of a few, but some care about who supports who in this business.

ben, jen, loosewheel, whomever you are, do you know that rick is not going to have future dealings, partnerships if you will, with joey capony or that he has not had such relationships in the past? I doubt you do and yet, with no more information and quite a bit less intelligence than Bobby, you ASSume every bit as much as you accuse Bobby and some us of doing.

IF you're so gungho about rick, prove that he has and will have and has had, no business relationships with joey capony OTHER than the purchase of snakes one time.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:42 PM   #42
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I will ask you, did a Monkeywrench and a SledgeHammer join real close to the same date? Dec 28, 2006 for Ben and you joined? Also do you think supporting a known scammer makes you a good guy Monkeywrench?

As for your question, I have already answered you.

Rick is in full support of Joe, he also is telling false facts about Joe here. IMO, enough said.

Do I think they are partners? You bet I do, the deals he is trying to make in his ads, also the way his ads are worded, well IMO, it has Joe written all over it. I might also add, the way he wants everyone here to think Joe is a real good guy, yea, I think it is written in black n white here.

Erin, do you have any proof they are not partners?
Sorry Bobby, but there is no such thing as "false facts".

Again, where's your proof? You have an opinion. But we all have opinions, and you know what they say about them. Anyone have proof? Asking Erin for proof that they are not in partnership is dumb. Do you have proof that you are not in partnership with Capone?

If people choose not to do business with Rick because he has bought animals from Capone, that's their choice. But that's also as far as any of this goes.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #43
KelliH
I once did business with Chris Johnson. Does that make me a bad guy?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:49 PM   #44
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
IF you're so gungho about rick, prove that he has and will have and has had, no business relationships with joey capony OTHER than the purchase of snakes one time.
Wes, I'll say the same thing to you my friend. You're smarter than some other people here and you can understand the fact that you cannot easily prove a negative. So the question is really do you believe Rick or do you not believe him. For all anyone knows you were on the grassy knoll that day with Rich Z and myself. Can anyone here prove it isn't so? It is your word. Just like it is my word, and also Rich's word (and he has an affinity for high powered rifles). So only Rick and Capone know. Not Erin, not you, not me, not Bobby. So you make your choice based upon what you believe to be credible, but proof of a negative from a third party? That's never going to happen.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:49 PM   #45
Ed Clark
No Kelli, it does not. I think Chris Johnson got A little piece of us all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I once did business with Chris Johnson. Does that make me a bad guy?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM   #46
jasballs
Proof? Sure! Here is an email I got from Rick. Why is Joes' hand in the pic? Why is the snake at Joes'? Why Did rick email me to see if I wanted to buy it? Rick is and has been selling for Joe...

Old 05-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #47
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Do I think they are partners? You bet I do, the deals he is trying to make in his ads, also the way his ads are worded, well IMO, it has Joe written all over it. I might also add, the way he wants everyone here to think Joe is a real good guy, yea, I think it is written in black n white here.

Erin, do you have any proof they are not partners?
Bobby, you are the one who has threatened to ruin Rick's business, not me.

And since 1) people in this country are innocent until proven guilty 2) the burden of proof is on the accuser, show us the PROOF you have that they are partners.

So, again, I will ask, do you have proof that they are partners? Yes or No?

Wes, if you choose not to do business with Rick because he has done business with Joe Capone, that is your choice. That is a far cry from trying to ruin Rick's business simply because you can, as Bobby seems intent on doing.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:52 PM   #48
KelliH
My question is: are we not going a bit too far when we begin labeling people "bad guy" and "scammer" only because they have had legitimate business dealings with someone that we may not consider a "good guy"?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #49
varnyard
Well Jim, if someone supports Joe C. and Wendy C. I don't think they need worry about someone hurting their business IMO they have already done that. But to come on here and act like Joe C. is a great guy, well it makes my stomach churn. Joe C. would need to admit to all of the crap he has done that many of you do not know anything about for you to understand how deep this goes. It is not just about ball pythons.

Rick, did Joe blackmail someone at Reptile Auctions? Did you know about this? Were you his partner then?

How is that for questions?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:56 PM   #50
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Bobby, you are the one who has threatened to ruin Rick's business, not me.

And since 1) people in this country are innocent until proven guilty 2) the burden of proof is on the accuser, show us the PROOF you have that they are partners.

So, again, I will ask, do you have proof that they are partners? Yes or No?

Wes, if you choose not to do business with Rick because he has done business with Joe Capone, that is your choice. That is a far cry from trying to ruin Rick's business simply because you can, as Bobby seems intent on doing.
Show me where I said Rick!! Do not put words in my mouth Ben.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!