(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #51
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Your idea of what is and is not "insinuation" is obviously flawed, or else you are being intentionally obtuse. It's either "playin' dumb" or "plain dumb", you choose. Why else did you "ask" the question after the subject of Capone came up? Some of us were born at night, but most of us not last night.
Jim,

I guess we'll agree to disagree on my intention in asking the question. I noticed that the list in the ad was much more high end than what I had seen him selling in the past. Regardless of what you and the doctor think of my knowledge, I have quite a bit about Ball Pythons and the Ball Python market.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #52
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well Jim, if someone supports Joe C. and Wendy C. I don't think they need worry about someone hurting their business IMO they have already done that. But to come on here and act like Joe C. is a great guy, well it makes my stomach churn...
That's cool. On that we can agree. The guy (Capone) is many different things, few if any of them good. But that support does not make Rick a scammer or even a partner.

Now that photo is a different matter entirely.

Care to explain that Rick? Is that Capone's snake in Capone's hand that you are selling for him?

Old 05-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #53
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
That's cool. On that we can agree. The guy (Capone) is many different things, few if any of them good. But that support does not make Rick a scammer or even a partner.

Now that photo is a different matter entirely.

Care to explain that Rick? Is that Capone's snake in Capone's hand that you are selling for him?
Another great question, Is Joe writing your ads?

Old 05-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #54
Powderfinger
This thread rocks....on so many levels.

What would Caitlyn do???

Old 05-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #55
Powderfinger
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (13 members and 5 guests)
Powderfinger, varnyard, Roknrich, jasballs, jglass38, BallBoutique, KelliH, AWSome, Gecko_Den, Bill Galloway, Laura Fopiano, pfan151, JudyC

Any answers coming, Rick???

Old 05-16-2007, 04:05 PM   #56
varnyard
Oh one more, is that not the same exact snake we all seen in Joe's famous video?

Old 05-16-2007, 04:27 PM   #57
Hkwagner
Did you guys check the classifieds out he posted all of Joe Capone's production over on there and put his prices on them also. It appears that he is selling Joe's stuff still. Wonder if they are going to have to buy more snakes from people this year to fill orders again?

Brock

Old 05-16-2007, 04:28 PM   #58
varnyard
I retract my statement about Monkeywrench, I know you are not Ben or Shrilly, however, I do not think you have any idea how deep this really goes either.

Once again, sorry for the slurs.

Old 05-16-2007, 04:36 PM   #59
Wilomn
Ohhhh ricky, you got some splainin' to do.....

And erin, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Just because YOU say someone said something does not have anything to do whatsoever with what that person actually said.

Afterall, didn't YOU tell me you had an affinity for certain male donkey parts and the bigger the better?

Old 05-16-2007, 04:41 PM   #60
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well Jim, if someone supports Joe C. and Wendy C. I don't think they need worry about someone hurting their business IMO they have already done that. But to come on here and act like Joe C. is a great guy, well it makes my stomach churn. Joe C. would need to admit to all of the crap he has done that many of you do not know anything about for you to understand how deep this goes. It is not just about ball pythons.

You are right Bobby, it isn't just about ball pythons.

Let me ask a simple, hypothetical question:

How would you feel? What would you do? if someone posted a thread on here that said:

"Bobby Hill (Wes Pollack, Cat 72, Monkeywrench133, fill in the blank) Is Partnered with Chris Johnson!! And PROVE THAT YOU AREN'T!!!"

This isn't about ball pythons, its about being fair.

So, can you prove that Rick is partnered with Joe Capone?

Yes or No?

I'm all for hanging scammers/liar/scumbags high, but I need to KNOW that that's what they are first.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!