Inquiry Pimping Boas- Elronza Williams Jr. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #21
SoCalAce
It's good to get the stories out. I don't think he is capable of fooling anyone, especially not anyone that is wise enough to check the BOI before doing business, but it's still worth posting here.

When I had my encounter with him, I figured I would search the BOI and get some good stories. When my search came up empty, I thought it would be good to get his name out there. Thanks for sharing the what you know about the background story Diem.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #22
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
he started accusing everyone of being racist towards him.
Given his (and his wife's) behavior here years ago, that's no surprise.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:33 AM   #23
HerpVenue
Is he still banned from here or does he just refuse to come here because he can't delete anything and he does not want the world to see his antics.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:56 AM   #24
hhmoore
I don't think he's got enough sense to consider hiding his antics...
As far as I know, all of his accounts were permanently banned.

Old 09-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #25
HerpVenue
He was posting in places that I was harassing him. Yet he has had me blocked and continues to post about me. (Lies?) Someone had to let me know what was up before I figured out he was posting about me again. He is posting about me while having me blocked but I am the coward. I am the racist, even though for the longest time I did not know what race he was nor do I care.
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #26
HerpVenue
For a while he kept posting that he had his license and he was not a felon and he was allowed to have guns.

HUH? That was out of the blue.

Then I saw this. Then it all made sense why he would out of the blue post those things.
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2014, 05:19 PM   #27
Brotherray
From his history he must be chasing down and hunting racists. Salem witch trial style

Old 09-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #28
Cp3_Pythons
I got tired of seeing his post on FB last I seen he was selling or attempting to sell dogs as well if your trying to scam people out of 30k you'd attempt to do a better job at it...

Old 09-26-2014, 08:19 AM   #29
Elronza Williams Jr.
Andrew the O.P. of this thread was told repeatedly not to post on my page to which he continued to disobey at which point he was banned. And little miss luna here as well as diem marie and Wes Townbridge aka Wes Harvey and more of their racist scum friends including the lying scamming racist scum warren booth have been harassing myself Nada Alrasheedi my lady and other minorities relentlessly. Also I must add the supposed proof of me being a felon that luna keeps posting everywhere and private messaging to people is nothing more than the same tired racist tactic of trying to paint the Black Man as a criminal. Which is laughable as the only conviction that I possess is Disorderly Conduct a Misdemeanor proof of which is posted on my Facebook page. Nada nor myself will ever hold back using our weapons in self-defense so luna is only setting up people for a very bad experience! As such lunas lies here about him not harassing me and others over the years which I have numerous screenshots of is utterly laughable as well along with the fact that Friedrich Ritchie Luna which is lunas real name isn't using his or her real name on Faunaclassifieds which I believe is breaking the rules. And yes I also have proof of this posted on my Facebook page publicly for all to see. Lastly Rex boas are a new boa morph like it or not. And I am not going anywhere like it or not. I will not respond to anymore posts on this site and Nada Alrasheedi and myself will address everything in the coming weeks on our own pageshttps://m.facebook.com/profile.php?_rdr.

Old 09-26-2014, 09:11 AM   #30
Cp3_Pythons
First no one is going to go to your FB page to search for this so called proof you have, you state you have screen shots well post them ( if you have them ) otherwise saying you have this and that is pointless... Secondly if your going to call out people on breaking the rules you should maybe first know the rules being your full name is missing from the BOI post you just made which is also breaking the rules since it's required to be on all BOI post's (unless it was changed since 2010?) .... Third your link listed above doesn't work... Fourth for 30k why is it so hard to get you to answer questions publicly about the ?REX? boa's? instead of a link to Circleback laddertails trying to prove it' a new morph? I mean it is a legitimate question is it not?
Racist tactics while I don't agree with racism, it's a two way street none the less which simply from the screen shot's posted here alone one could say you yourself are bit racist
I did however go to your page and find what was posted above as proof
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!