Bad Guy Darien Dubia Poor Customer Service - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #31
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpetologies View Post
Out of almost 1,000 individual customers, one unsatisfied is a 99.9% success rate. That is spectacular for any business!

Darien
I would think you would have picked up a trader rating or 2 with your spectacular success rate.

I disagree with you that 1 unsatisfied customer is acceptable.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:13 PM   #32
herpetologies
I'm not sure how you get a trading rating... I have over 50 positive reviews on my Facebook page though. Honestly I had no idea there were trader ratings on faunaclassifieds so how should I expect my customers to know?

And I must disagree. Once you have close to a thousand customers you will always have some negative. I can assure you, you will not find another feeder supplier moving as many feeders as we do without as many negative reviews.

Darien

Old 08-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #33
JColt
Darien, Do yourself a favor, Don't argue with stupidity, You'll get beat by experience

A mistake happened and was taken care of quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with you. This post showed me you stand up and take care of issues that arise. Some people just are not satisfied no matter what you do.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:40 PM   #34
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Darien, Do yourself a favor, Don't argue with stupidity, You'll get beat by experience

A mistake happened and was taken care of quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with you. This post showed me you stand up and take care of issues that arise. Some people just are not satisfied no matter what you do.
I agree. Darien, search the name "Ed Clark" on this forum and you'll see how dumb it is for him to be jumping on you.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #35
Herpguy11
Darien, I am extremely impressed by how you aren't getting angry or upset at somebody who is antagonizing you so bad. I don't think I could do the same.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 PM   #36
MikeCurtin
You can only receive a trader rating from reviews left by members of Fauna with paid subscriptions, as far as I know (if I'm incorrect, please let me know).

Darien made a mistake Ed. When he was informed of it, he did everything he could to correct it. I recall some negative BOI threads about you, but I can't recall you really admitting mistakes. Good, bad, or indifferent, I have a view of you as a seller that has a past of turning the responsibility of "less than perfect" dealings on your buyer. I think maybe you can stand to cut Darien a little slack for doing what he could to make things right.

I believe the buyer had every right to be upset. I don't keep or breed dragons, and had never even had the need for a feeder roach, but just from what I've read here, it seems that his mind was made up to be dissatisfied, regardless of how Darien tried to remedy the situation. On the flip-side, it probably wasn't a good idea to poke an already disgruntled buyer with a poor online review.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:11 PM   #37
herpetologies
Thank you all for the kind words! I definitely could have handled the situation better. It's a learning experience for me. Until now I have had nothing but good reviews, and whenever a customer would have an issue I would make it right. I guess sometimes no matter what you do, you will always have customers you just can't please. On a more positive note, we must be doing something right because we just had our best sales month ever!

Old 08-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #38
herpetologies
If you would like to see our customer reviews please visit the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/DubiaRoaches/reviews

Regards,
Darien

Old 08-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #39
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
One unsatisfied customer is one too many!
Quote:
I would think you would have picked up a trader rating or 2 with your spectacular success rate.

I disagree with you that 1 unsatisfied customer is acceptable.
This is rich, coming from you. If 1 unsatisfied customer is 1 too many, then how many too many do you by this point? Dozens? Try hard not to choke on your own self-righteousness, the internet has a very long memory.

Why don't you let the people that are involved in the transaction finish resolving this, you're adding nothing and only serving to antagonize and agitate.

Old 08-31-2014, 06:17 PM   #40
Tomy D Tran
Quote:
Did you do more than required?

Of course he was not happy, you sent him a box of dead roaches in an undersized box.

I think you could have been more polite, you could have immediately replaced or refunded your customer that received a DOA order. you need to think about how you ship in the heat of summer.overnight with cold packs would have produced better results.

You certainly have alot to learn!
Why are you on his ass for? DOA happens. In no way was he rude, he offered a solution to that problem.

Quote:
One unsatisfied customer is one too many!
On top of that, your response is pathetic.. You're literally pulling bullsh*t out your ass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!