Good Guy Cliff Earle, Snakesitter, Living Gems Reptiles. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:28 AM   #11
purplephilia
Cliff is pretty much amazing. I contacted him just to gush about his gorgeous high reds and I ended up with a little baby male BRB of my own about three weeks later, after Cliff helped me choose which of his babies best matched what I was looking for.

Cliff seriously should win some kind of award for his patience and quick replies to my many emails and texts. This is my first snake and after having him ~2 months I still text and email Cliff with questions--he was even nice and supportive when I confessed my phobia of shed skin to him.

My baby is the coolest little guy, brilliant temperament from the second I opened up his little deli cup. He is a beautiful snake, perfect health and condition. He came with full histories of his monthly weights, feedings, and sheds. I absolutely could not possibly be any more thrilled with my rainbow boa and my experience with Cliff/Living Gems Reptiles.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:01 PM   #12
caffeinecynic
I recently received a male baby Brazilian Rainbow Boa from Cliff at Living Gems Reptiles (: After giving him a couple weeks to settle in, I feel comfortable stating that Cliff is fantastic.

Communication was great all around. Cliff actually remembered me from when I contacted him two years ago - before life hit me in the face - which was quite stunning to me

My little boy arrived packaged wonderfully and he is more beautiful than pictures can provide. They just don't do him justice.

He's already eaten twice for me, little doll that he is.

Thank you so much, Cliff! I'm thrilled with him <3

Old 08-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #13
sargradreptiles
I just completed a transaction with Cliff, and I couldn't be happier. Cliff's customer service and professionalism is outstanding. He is easy to contact and patient, and he obviously cares about his animals. His animals are well packaged and come with care history, and lineage information. It was refreshing to make an online transaction where I was able to have so much confidence in the health and quality of the animal I was purchasing. It is clear that Living Gem's breeding stock is high quality, due to the vibrancy of color and overall beauty of the BRBs.

Thanks so much for this little gem Cliff! I'll be buying from you in the future.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #14
Ccass075
Living Gems/ Cliff Earle

Dealing with Cliff was absolutely amazing. It was a positive experience from beginning through now, I would say end but I intend to stay in touch and snag another Living Gem BRB! You can’t go wrong dealing with Cliff!

Thank you,
Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!