Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #21
Dan Scolaro
And I am not a partner with Justyn Miller or anyone for that matter.

I believe Juan's snakes did not arrive fine and did my best to replace the snakes. I offered Juan a full refund right away, and many many many times afterward but he REFUSED a refund.

He wanted the snakes and I did everything possible to get him the snakes and was even comtemplating giving him some of mine when he filed the BOGUS FBI report.

Juan cannot be trusted. He is bogus and his entire story is bogus.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #22
Dan Scolaro
I just went back to skim over some nasty threads by the same big mouths here.

Is this another case where folks believe a one sided story and attempt to hang someone without evidence? The dude got away with my snakes and my money with filing a bogus report of not receiving goods and got away with 750 dollars worth of snakes, and over a thousand dollars refund. He is a thief and scammer.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 AM   #23
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

I just read more of your report and you lied and are misleading with your story.

I told you I would give you my animals if the others did not arrive or a full refund. Instead you made a big mistake and did not trust me and had your girlfriend email me (and I knew it was her) and ask about some. I told her I had mine and would be getting more within a week. You made a big mistake and thought I received another shipment and was going to fraud you out of your money. Instead of calling me or making any inquiry as to what was going on, you filed a BOGUS report with the FBI and got on a plane to Alaska.

And the meat of your problem is that you are very very very upset that you did not get the marine file snakes. Well I will tell you what kind of sport I am.

I have 4 perfect ones swimming in a big tank in my living room and if you want them, you can have them at the same cost.

But you first need to apologize and go back and retract the lies and untruths of your statements. I really am sorry that you received the first few that were not in good condition and I would of never shipped them in the first place. But you need to also keep in mind I asked you many many many times to send them back so I can pursue remedy on my end or work with them to aid their condition. Regardless, you had no right to file any BOGUS report. You received 4 snakes and received a full refund plus I think I sent around 50 extra for your bother. Sorry that happened, but there was no need for any of this to happen had you picked up the phone to call me and ask what was going on. You did not. You heard the word Justyn Miller and got nervous and I sorta cannot blame you for being nervous for that.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:34 AM   #24
TattooLost
Dan, just give it up. No one is buying into your excuses, so why do you waste the energy? then you try bribing him to backpeddle, for some more snakes that you scammed him on in the first place? He doesn't sound like an idiot, so don't hold your breath.

If he's lying and misleading, why did you refund his money? If you were in the right, a visit from the FBI wouldn't have scared you, I'd think. Tsk tsk... honest businesses last a lot longer in this trade from what i'm seeing. I'm waiting for your star to burn out already.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #25
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

And you forgot to mention the slap on the wrist you received from the FBI for filing a bogus report.

In response to your BOGUS report, I filed a report on you with the FBI indicating FRAUD and sent them the tracking number of your shipment and spoke to them on the phone and they said your report was not investigated because you received your goods. You got the goods, refused to send them back, got the refund plus extra cash, and are only upset you did not get the marine file snakes. Well I have them here and hold no grudges so if you want them, I will ship them.

First you must apologize and take back your lies in your statements.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #26
Dan Scolaro
Sorry Richard, I am up to 30-40K sales a month so my star is bright my boy.

You will never meet a more honest businessman in this industry than me.

I refunded his money because I always told him he would get a full refund. I actually offered him a full refund many times during this entire process but he fails to mention that.

No visit from the FBI my friend. The same day he filed his report, I filed a report in response showing them the tracking number of his shipment and they dropped any investigation. As the case was, he was investigated for filing a BOGUS report.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:49 AM   #27
Dan Scolaro
Richard:

How about putting your idiotic comments where your mouth is?

Want to challenge me to a lie detector test and put Juan up to one to see who is telling the truth?

Arrange it and if I am discovered in any statement not truthful, you will received 10K. However if proven truthful (and I will of course), you have to don a red dress and high heels and take a photo.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #28
Dan Scolaro
Here below is a copy of the report I filed to the FBI informing them that Mr. Juan Garcia filed a fraud report claim on not receiving his good.

Proof is sweet although I would of preferred to see Richard in the red dress.

Home
File a Complaint
Press Room
About IC3
Contact Us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact IC3

Before contacting us, please review our list of frequently asked questions where many common questions are addressed. If, after reviewing the FAQs, you have additional questions, need help using the site, or would like to offer feedback, please complete the following form.

Your Name: ⇐ Please fill out this field.
Email Address: ⇐ Please fill out this field.⇐ Please enter a valid email address.
Reason:
General Feedback/Comments
Technical Difficulties

Hello: I need your assistance to remedy an issues with a fruad complaint that was filed against me.

The Complaint ID number is "I0811171628107671" and is for non delivery of goods.

As stated, this is a fraud complaint. Please see the FEDEX tracking number 865633436043 as the goods were delivered and signed for.

Please contact the folks at the following email address to let them know the item was delivered and the complaint was fraud.

Also, please email me a copy.

Thank you.

Dan Scolaro

Old 03-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #29
TattooLost
I don't see a response. i could write one of those up too in a quick second.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:10 AM   #30
Dan Scolaro
Richard:

Sure you could make one up.

You are bogus with your nasty comments and misleading statements and your character is one of a person who would fraud. You open your mouth and make dirty comments without having the all of the facts presented to you to make a logical comment/decision. That is what a moron does.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!