Bad Guy Feenix Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:38 AM   #61
BlueCrowned
She's looking great after the Pam treatment btw, I picked a ton of dead mites off her except the ones on her head. Some of them were buried in there so deep they didn't fall off but they were definitely quite dead when I got them worked out!

Old 04-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #62
ElexisC
that's a good thing, I'm kind of wondering though is Feenix new? my Boyfriend grew up around here and has been in the breeding scene a few years now and neither of us have heard of them, all I could find is they produce nothing but albinos to junglows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 04-15-2017, 11:22 PM   #63
BlueCrowned
I think they are, I couldn't find anything either when I did some searching for other reviews and such.

She's soaking tonight so I'm going to check her out when I get home. My other snake soaks for fun so Yolandi may as well but I can't be too careful under the circumstances.

Old 04-15-2017, 11:22 PM   #64
BlueCrowned
They do hognose as well by the way.

Old 04-15-2017, 11:28 PM   #65
ElexisC
I saw they do hognose, which looks to be only albino as well but that's all I could find, I am only curious as I've seen something else pertaining to this show about them not that it's bad but just made me curious as I've never heard of them before then 2 times in one week from the same show. was also told by someone that he says everyone is mad at him for crashing the market, his prices are insanely low, but not sure who everyone is as I've never seen them mentioned before you, neither has Kenny.

Old 04-15-2017, 11:29 PM   #66
ElexisC
now not you, autocorrect. it's gone batty lately. it got shut off and reset itself so has to relearn everything.

Old 08-31-2017, 05:18 PM   #67
BlueCrowned
I don't have any kind of proof because it was just a comment in conversation, but based on her size (~4 ft) my vet believes she is a couple years older than I was told by Feenix Reptiles. She was represented as a 1 year old on purchase. I thought this info may be of interest to future searchers.

Old 08-31-2017, 05:19 PM   #68
BlueCrowned
Oh, and she is in excellent health these days

Old 08-31-2017, 06:35 PM   #69
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
I don't have any kind of proof because it was just a comment in conversation, but based on her size (~4 ft) my vet believes she is a couple years older than I was told by Feenix Reptiles. She was represented as a 1 year old on purchase. I thought this info may be of interest to future searchers.
In this thread, the seller stated that your boa was born in 2015. That would make her older, than 1 yr., at this time (or at time of purchase).
Four feet is possible, this year (2017), for a 2015 boa.
Good to hear that she is in excellent health.

~~~~

Old 09-01-2017, 10:13 AM   #70
BlueCrowned
I missed that comment by him but I'm certain he told me she was one year old on purchase. I have no idea why he would feel the need to say that if it wasn't true.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!