Bad Guy Alex Estrada - sold me an emaciated skink - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:09 PM   #31
marku1999
Wow, that's great for her that it didn't die. She ended up with a much better deal from you than I did then (referring to the thread where Alex sold me tortoises that were misidentified at the very least, and likely mis-represented all together located here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=631872

Hopefully the OP comes back and posts for herself, since I for one don't believe anything you say.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:05 AM   #32
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Geckos View Post
So I have not heard from Kira since she first created this BOI thread. However, she has posted some photos that show the T+ Blue Tongue I sent her on her Instagram, both posted on 10/30. Here is proof that what was sent to Kira was not an "emaciated" skink. Hopefully this clears any doubt.
Well, we would have to assume that the OP has no other skinks and that this must be the same skink in question. In her OP she mentions her "other skinks" so it could be any of them really.

But if it is the same one, the fact that it's fattened up so nicely implies that it was simply underfed while in your care, does it not?

Now you could be making the point that the OP's emaciated skink pics are a lie, and by finding these nice fat skink pics on her instagram that lie is shown not to be true. Okay, fair hypothesis to make....but of the two parties (you and the OP), you have a bad guy thread where you lied/were mistaken/misrepresented/or whatever with those tortoises.

So of the two parties involved, you appear to be the one with a credibility problem. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just saying that other situation affects your overall credibility.

Old 11-03-2017, 03:19 AM   #33
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
Any update from the OP?
Agreed, it is very odd how everything went quiet.

Old 11-03-2017, 08:54 AM   #34
Imperial Reptiles
It’s not odd that’s it’s gone quiet. There’s a reason Kira only asked for a 1,200 partial refund and not a full. There’s a reason she’s been ignoring me. There’s a reason she hasn’t answered PayPal.

The reason is I did not send her a emaciated skink. The pictures I posted on the ad were current and the video I posted of the Skink before she flew out was current. Kiras photo was a combo of poor lighting and strange positioning which contributed to the photos portraying the Skink so terribly.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:06 AM   #35
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Geckos View Post
It’s not odd that’s it’s gone quiet. There’s a reason Kira only asked for a 1,200 partial refund and not a full. There’s a reason she’s been ignoring me. There’s a reason she hasn’t answered PayPal.

The reason is I did not send her a emaciated skink. The pictures I posted on the ad were current and the video I posted of the Skink before she flew out was current. Kiras photo was a combo of poor lighting and strange positioning which contributed to the photos portraying the Skink so terribly.
First you say she's skinny from laying slugs. Then you say she's skinny from overnight shipping. Now you say you never sent out a skinny skink. Frankly it's hard to keep up with how frequently your story is changing.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:36 AM   #36
zookeeper_teacher
This entire post is ridiculous lol. He offered her a full refund for the animal if she shipped it back and instead she asks for $1,200 of the $2,000 back? When have you ever heard of anyone paying $800 for a FEMALE T+ Caramel BTS? The answer is never. The OP is clearly trying to pull something. Siding with the seller on this one.

Old 11-03-2017, 11:16 AM   #37
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeper_teacher View Post
This entire post is ridiculous lol. He offered her a full refund for the animal if she shipped it back and instead she asks for $1,200 of the $2,000 back? When have you ever heard of anyone paying $800 for a FEMALE T+ Caramel BTS? The answer is never. The OP is clearly trying to pull something. Siding with the seller on this one.
Considering the seller recently scammed someone by misselling then tortoises, then refunding them and takkng them back and reselling them as the samenthing he misrepresented then last time, I would say that the OP probably has merit and Imperial Geckos is good at fibbing and really has zero credibility. I also think that for you to arrive to the conclusion that you have then you must know Imperial Geckos or you are ridiculously selective in what you read and process, but I may be incorrect.

Old 11-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #38
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeper_teacher View Post
Funny, this is the very first post from this person - who happens to be from the same city (Miam) as the seller Alex (Imperial Geckos)

Nothing Fishy about that all - Good try though!!!!

Old 11-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #39
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
Funny, this is the very first post from this person - who happens to be from the same city (Miam) as the seller Alex (Imperial Geckos)

Nothing Fishy about that all - Good try though!!!!
Screen cap just in case their location and or post count suddenly changes.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #40
zookeeper_teacher
You're right, I do know him. There are only three reptile stores in Miami, you're bound to visit all of them since there are so little. I keep reptiles in my classroom and I buy my feeders from his store. In case you don't believe me, since I have such a different opinion than you, here's my receipt Mark. Sorry you had a bad experience but I've had nothing but amazing service from this store and the owner. As for the BTS I saw it in the store plenty of times, that's why I don't believe the OP. It never looked "emaciated" as she put it.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!