Dirty Stinky Stuff - Good Guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
Stardust
Thumbs up Dirty Stinky Stuff - Good Guys

I bought 1.1 cresteds from Tamara Locke. They are a relatively newer company but really did their homework and from what was sent to me have some awesome animals.
Communication had a bit of rockiness there, but all was rectified in a very timely manner. After that it was smooth sailing.

The shipping was through Fed-ex and they shipped like the pros I have bought from, no skimping at all.

Thank you Tamara and for all the info you gave me on the phone after I received them

I would recommend this company and buy from them again!

Old 03-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
Lunar Gecko
I agree, I love working with Tamara and David...I have been to there place to pick up animals (2 hour drive from my place) a few times now and there animals are kept very well, all the cages clean and they love to chat reptiles. They really know there stuff!

Old 03-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
E2MacPets
The company might be new but David's not new to the industry - he knows his stuff. Doesn't hurt that he's a nice guy and Tamara is a sweetheart as well!

I haven't bought from them, but they're high on my list of people that I wouldn't hesitate to deal with.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #4
Golden Gate Geckos
David and Tamara are FANTASTIC to do business with! They are truly an asset to the reptile community!

Old 03-24-2008, 08:48 PM   #5
SPJ
Weird name but they seem to really care about their animals and are active on several forums. I would not hesitate to contact them if I was looking for a crested.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 PM   #6
cantilxcotton1
Did a trade with these two goof balls a bit back. Went WONDERFUL.....!

Keep it up dirty

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!