For Sale 09' Savannah Monitor - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 05:13 AM   #11
NeoReptiliac
Not gonna argue with you. I can see it would be a waste of time to do so. You can either take advice or not and you have chose not to. But just think about it. Doesn't take more then 2 minutes to take a monitor out of a dirty cage and put it on a clean surface to take a photo. Makes a huge difference when your selling something, to have it looking presentable.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #12
monitors007
Thank you Mr. Jordan and i appreciate the advice. have a great Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
monitors007
to the beginning...
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #14
monitors007
***UPDATE***
This monitor is NOT being kept in a snake rack nor in this plastic container. Was only in container for a brief period of time for security and feeding purposes. I apologize for the not so great pics and should have chosen to put in better enviroment for pic opts. I have raised monitors for many, many years and health and safety and tameness is my most important factors in raising and breeding. For some reason people on here have chosen to attack once again as i have seen in many of cases on other peoples ads and i as well am a victim of this. This monitor is loved and spoiled as stated in opening statement of the ad. The Sav monitor is now in a 20 gal tank with cypress bark as bedding and growing slowly and steadily like all monitors should be raised. Not all people keep reptiles the same and as long as the reptiles are healthy and happy, that is all it should matter and not that its different from someones elses practices so it must be wrong. Like i stated, have raised alot of monitors and bred some as well and have alot i still keep as pets from savs to waters, to mangroves to cape banded wht throats to west african blk throats to peachies to dumerils to yellows to blk roughnecks to niles to blk and wht argentine tegs and red argentine tegs as well and all have customs cages to fit their enviroment to the best of what captivity can provide. Just wanted to ad a note to this ad since certain peeps have decided to post their thoughts and pretty much ugly up my ad and send private emails attacking and degrading my experience and so forth. Will post better pics and hopefully all that seem to feel they have to attack will either move on to someone else or get a new hobby. Take care and thank you for your time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #15
chris97
iS it a felmale?

Old 12-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #16
monitors007
New Pics

Its still to young to sex for you Chris but i would love to say yes, but that wouldnt be fair or right.
Here are some new pics i took this morning.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #17
chris97
If you are very certain its a felmale i will take your word for it because u have many experince with monitior, Im getting a male savannah and would like to get him a mate. PM me so we can go through with the process.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #18
monitors007
HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE NOW DUE TO A GENTLEMAN EMAILED ME AND SAID HE WILL BE UP TOMORROW TO PICK IT UP BUT I HEAR THAT ALOT. IF IT FALLS THROUGH, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO LET YOU KNOW? LET ME KNOW.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #19
chris97
I would like that very much. Good luck and if this one is sold let me know if you have any other young sav felmales that you will get in the future.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #20
monitors007
*********************************SOLD************* *******************
THANKS DAN FROM MARYLAND...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread