SOLD!! female croc monitor very tame' high tolerance ' - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
inkedreptiledude21
female croc monitor very tame' high tolerance '

this is lucy the croc monitor, she's a great girl and very calm docile very has very high tolerance to being handled and easy to interact with, ive raised her up from 3ft to now almost 8ft long she's a big girl feeds well on anything offered. Has never attempted to bite hiss tail whip or show any aggression towards me once so ever and i have video proof and eye whiteness to vouch for me on this, i really hate to sell her but i def need the space but im also in no rush to let her go so im going to set the price at 1250 plus shipping on her and im firm on that.. any other questions please feel free to pm me and plz save all the negative comments and post for pm thanks

malcom

youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa324AXxiK0

This is is now closed if your interested pm me thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
frijef
You should be arrested for trying to sell a croc as tame. I guess you take no responsibilty for when a kid buys this thing and they get hurt.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
VaranusFricano
Do you think he would just sell it to anyone??? As far as tame goes this croc is pretty mellow. I've personally handled this croc many of times and it has been nothing but calm and tame.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
Rasheem
He should be arrested?I bet you don't say that to the importers or leaders at the show yet you wanna criticize him.I'd he's holding it like he is in this post its obvious its tolerant.Also how do you know he selling it to a kid?I see cribs on here all the time haven't seen you post any negative comments on other post hypocrite!You should go to Hell for assuming an judging ppl based on their post.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
star2nv
I'm almost sure this is the same Guy I was going to get a Nile from.we text backand forth a lot about the Nile. He told me exactly how the Nile was. He was very truthfull about everything.I see no reason not to believe Him about The croc monitor.and by the way how many kids do you see running around with a Croc monitor.good luck with your sale

Old 12-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
frijef
Trust me, if I had more time to spend replying to these ads I would reply to to anyone claiming to sell Crocs as tame and for the most part I do. And yes when I see dealers selling Crocs they are usually pretty ignorant as well. You know, I would hope, how dangerous these animals are and can be. So don't play stupid and act like you are going to sell a croc to someone and once that animal arrives in their new home (environment) their personality doesn't change while they are going through their acclimation period and act defensively and bite someone. Or maybe you really don't know and maybe you are stupid and ignorant and don't care about putting some kid or adult in jeopardy once they get this animal in their home. And how do you know whether or not a kid is going to buy this croc. Kid or adult, what does that matter? Injuries are injuries! I have had more experience with these crocs than you are old. Any respected reptile keeper knows this as well. And go ahead and report me to Fauna because I am done dealing with you idiots and I just hope that one day you retards don't get it to the point where we can't keep these animals legally anymore.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
star2nv
I'm not knocking Anything your saying. I think most people know what there getting into.I am getting a large tame Nile and I have had them before but you better believe when it gets here I will take no chances until I get to know it and it gets to know meeting

Old 12-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
frijef
That's respectable but we all know that not everyone else is like you. We all know that a lot of people will get this guy home and be excited about it and want to hold it right away and show all of their freinds. And I don't mean to be critical of everyone or take shots, but Crocs are very serious business and let's be honest, we all see that the majority of people keeping reptiles aren't the most responsible....sorry but it is true.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #9
inkedreptiledude21
Wow.. Do you feel better now? Someone finally payed attention but I'm not going too, so move on and try doing something a bit more constructive with you time buddy.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
kward12
Wow frijef, thats a serious statment to make, he should be arrested? I dont see many kids running around with $1,250.00 to spend on a reptile and even if they do its the parents job to monitor what their kids are buying. Also, i think that most of us on here that are looking at this add know what this animal is capable of and the damage it can inflict. with that being said, its rare to see anyone free handling a croc without ANY type of protection! if this was my animal i would describe it exactly as inkedreptiledude is. becausethe truth is, for a croc monitor, this IS tame. its like saying a lion is "tame". its all relative to the animal being discussed. p.s i am a croc monitor owner and have been for several years. GLWS i wish i could add her to my collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread