Swords & Dreams Reptile Rescue - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #11
Clay Davenport
This is NOT the BOI. The Police Blotter forum is not the place to either attack or defend a business.
If you want to continue this line of discussion, then start a thread on the BOI for that purpose.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #12
JEMSDREAM
SWORDS & DREAMS REPTILE RESCUE

WOW...I WAS JUST IN SWORDS & DREAMS RESCUE AND IT WAS CLEAN AND THE REPTILES WHERE TAKEN CARE OF! IF PEOPLE THINK IT'S A BAD PLACE, THEN WHY NOT THINK ABOUT THE NEEDS OF A PET BEFORE BUYING IT....SO IT DON'T END UP AT A RESCUE! IT GETS REAL SICKENING TO LISTEN TO NEGATIVE POSTS WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN TO A PLACE ONCE! TOM HAS LOTS OF NEW HOUSING FOR THE ANIMALS NOW AND THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER...... GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE........UNLESS YOU ARE PERFECT....THEN SPEND SOME TIME TEACHING US ALL HOW TO DO SO!!!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
JEMSDREAM
BEING MY FIRST POST ON THIS SITE........I'M NOT SURE WHAT I'M DOING YET!!!! I'M SORRY IF I AM POSTING IN THE WRONG PLACE! I DON'T SPEND MUCH TIME ON SITES LIKE THIS BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS BUSY CLEANING MY PETS.......ONCE AGAIN SORRY!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #14
JEMSDREAM

WOW...I WAS JUST IN SWORDS & DREAMS RESCUE AND IT WAS CLEAN AND THE REPTILES WHERE TAKEN CARE OF! IF PEOPLE THINK IT'S A BAD PLACE, THEN WHY NOT THINK ABOUT THE NEEDS OF A PET BEFORE BUYING IT....SO IT DON'T END UP AT A RESCUE! IT GETS REAL SICKENING TO LISTEN TO NEGATIVE POSTS WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN TO A PLACE ONCE! TOM HAS LOTS OF NEW HOUSING FOR THE ANIMALS NOW AND THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER...... GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE........UNLESS YOU ARE PERFECT....THEN SPEND SOME TIME TEACHING US ALL HOW TO DO SO!!!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 01:45 PM   #15
JEMSDREAM

BOB...YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I was one of the rescues that took the turtles when Tom had all his troubles...he gave them to me at no cost,his exact words were "He knew I would do the right thing!" And yes I did...I house them outside in summer in large enclosures and I feed them foods that some people can't afford to eat! He has often given me equipment & what ever I need to keep going. He is just a simple guy trying to help out something he loves! And yes, we all get behind sometimes....and there are times we just don't have it in our budget to get that new item we need to make things "pretty"....Thank God we don't have to deal with the public coming in and out all day! Don't people understand, even if they don't want to admit it.......Tom McNeil is doing something that these negative people don't want to spend their precious time doing....Taking in animals no one else wants...and trying to make it better....and 95% of the time he does!

Old 03-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
JEMSDREAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldworldlife View Post
If you can't speak for his store or his animals then there not much to talk about is there. I think the video speaks for itself 5 foot Iguana in a 55 gal tank which is the only damage I see except for the out side of the building all the real damage was to the place next door. there might of been a broken 10 gal on the floor there as well.

I sure hope for the animals sake that you are correct .

Has anyone else been in this place really inside not just talk to him on the phone?
YES! And make sure when you there you tell Tom who you are & how you feel about him and his store! Face to face...If you don't your opinion means nothing! Have a Blessed Day!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!