For Sale Baby pink tongue skinks - breeder direct - German bloodlines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-15-2017, 04:27 AM   #1
TurtleTracker
Baby pink tongue skinks - breeder direct - German bloodlines

Hemisphaeriodon gerrardii
2017 Pink Tongue skinks born April 25th!

My skinks are just about ready to ship out and are doing great!
These are from Dorothy and Stanley, two of my skinks that were imported from Germany. If you are not familiar with these skinks they are an arboreal species of skink from Australia. This is the ultimate pet lizard in my opinion. Very tame! I have 1.3 adults and they never try to bite and will climb around on you and come right up to you. The big male Stanly escaped his cage recently by pushing the sliding glass doors open on his enclosure and I woke up with him in my bed scratching my arm! These get up to around 18" but most of that length is their long prehensile tail. If you are considering these lizards you really need an arboreal enclosure because they are at home in the trees. They eat snails almost exclusively in the wild but in captivity they do well on turkey baby food, grain free cat food, hard boiled eggs, Can-o-Snails, and sometimes wax worms. Dorothy's litter this time was 16 babies! They give birth to live young and I was fortunate enough to watch the female deliver the very last baby. I have several on hold and I'm holding several back for myself so I only have a small number left for sale. They are $200 plus shipping. I will do quantity discounts of 5 or more. No trades!
Please do not private message me on this site but instead email me at startortoise1@gmail.com as my fauna inbox gets full fast
Check out these videos of my skinks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvjfMzfPdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwdaOTQb5Aw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcWO2PYjJLo
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
LizardLord456
Still available

Old 05-24-2017, 06:58 PM   #3
TurtleTracker
Yes, please contact me at the email address in my ad.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2017, 07:30 PM   #4
Frogger216@cmcast.net
Would you ship Delta Dash?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!