For Sale Adult Female Crested Geckos (and one female Gargoyle) Available! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-01-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Samantha12986
Thumbs up Adult Female Crested Geckos (and one female Gargoyle) Available!

I have a few crested geckos available for sale. All are healthy, housed individually, and eating Pangea. Most are adult females. I offer discounts for purchases of more than one gecko. Please PM me with a zip code for shipping quotes. I ship through ReptilesExpress.

Additional pictures available here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=25bcc6e51a

Thank you for looking!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pumpkin: From Tiny Dino Reptiles (Hopper x Zero). 39.5 gram ready to breed female, never been bred. She's beautiful and calm. $150 plus shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bertha: 52.6 gram female gargoyle. I don't have lineage for her, I purchased her at a reptile expo a few years ago. She is a proven breeder but did not produce any eggs this past season. $100 plus shipping. SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EA3, from Elvira and Apollo, 14.1 grams, no pores, probable female, very nice harlequin. $100 plus shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AtCa5, from Cairo and Athena, 5.9 grams, male. I love the look of this full pinner with raised lats. $40 plus shipping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tails: 41 gram virgin female ready to breed. She's a gorgeous extreme harley. $140 plus shipping. SOLD

Heartbreaker: 55 gram proven breeder female. $100 plus shipping. SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO4, from Tigress and Oogle, 36.7 gram female. She is 2.5 years old but has barely hit breeding weight because she has been laying infertile eggs regularly since last year and that has slowed her growth down quite a bit. $90 plus shipping. SOLD

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2017, 10:03 PM   #2
bigdaddyflex212
is the gargoyle still available and how much to ship to Elmont, NY, 11003

Old 09-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #3
Samantha12986
Hi, shipping is $34 to your zip code. PM me or email samantha@samanthasgeckos.com if you'd like to arrange purchase. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2017, 02:51 PM   #4
Samantha12986
Gargoyle sold, prices dropped on most of the others.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #5
ehirsh85
Hello

What would shipping cost to 75142? Is Tails and TO4 still available?

Old 09-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #6
Samantha12986
Hi, it's $60 to that zip code.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2017, 12:20 PM   #7
ehirsh85
Is TO4 Tails or Heartbreaker still available?

Old 09-11-2017, 12:21 PM   #8
Samantha12986
Oh sorry, I forgot to answer that part. They are all still available except the gargoyle. I can do deals for multiples too.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!