Unusual Light Colored Pancake Tortoise 3 months old $255.00 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-20-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
rsepiphyte
Unusual Light Colored Pancake Tortoise 3 months old $255.00

SOLD !!! Unusual Light Colored Pancake Tortoise 3 months old $255.00 plus shipping!

I have one beautiful and healthy 3 month old pancake tortoise. He/She was hatched here and bred from Wild Caught Pancake tortoises. I am including pictures of the adults that produced this baby. He/She will be a light colored pancake tortoise as you can see from the pictures. He/She has an unusual dark caramel color shell with the light markings. He/She is being fed spring greens, mazuri tortoise pellets, weeds from my yard and hibiscus flowers. I use Repashy supplements as well. He/She is a prolific eater and i am sure you will be pleased with this little guy/girl. The egg was incubated at 87 degrees so chances favor that this will be a female although it is too young to sex at this point. I am no longer working with pancake tortoises and this is the Last one that i will have for sale. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I do accept Paypal, Postal Money orders, and checks given time to clear. Please send me your shipping address to that i may calculate the cost. Slainte' Ruth
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
Healthy Herps
Hello Ruth - please calculate shipping to 95628.
Za zdarovye! - Dimitri

Old 09-20-2017, 11:53 PM   #3
rsepiphyte
Dimitri , i just sent you a PM. Slainte' Ruth
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
rsepiphyte
Dimitri, I also send you an email regarding shipping quotes. Slainte' Ruth
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #5
rsepiphyte
Sold! Thank you to all the inquired about her.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!