Bad Guy Shannon Craft aka Crazysnakelady ripped half my collection off - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #41
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Yohn View Post
Hi Mike!

I think the confusion was because this "RE: Shannon Craft AKA Crazysnakelady" was written right above the comment. on my first reading I thought you meant that comment was from Shannon.

back to your regularly scheduled posting...
Hi there April!

No, that was the subject line/link. I recieved that quote anonymously via the KARMA rating system. I clicked the subject line/link and posted my response. I should have ###'ed out the bad words. That was my mistake and I apologized to all. You've known me for many years and you know my character; profanity isn't part of my vocabulary.

I have no gripe with anyone here, not even Critical Bill (I'm thick skinned and can take it like a man). I talk with Shannon daily and with Sarah multiple times a week. I hope they work this out and put it behind them.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #42
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Yohn View Post
Hi Mike!

Hey, I just noticed your join date, Feb 2002, just like me...we're a couple of old timers here

Old 09-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #43
vodkadreamzzz
Mike, I hate it that u are between us, drama this and drama that. However both sides have spoken, with out flagging. The situation is what it is.

I am glad u have thick skin. Definetly not your character 2 be outright rude or cursing.

On a better note, I am still waiting to see those babies any day now....

Old 09-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #44
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkadreamzzz View Post
Mike, I hate it that u are between us, drama this and drama that. However both sides have spoken, with out flagging. The situation is what it is.

I am glad u have thick skin. Definetly not your character 2 be outright rude or cursing.

On a better note, I am still waiting to see those babies any day now....
Thanks my friend! Shannon has no issue with me being your friend, and you have no issue with me being Shannon's friend. That shows a lot of class. A lot of people in our circle of friends hate (with no interest in taking sides) to see this happening. You two had a truly awesome friendship. I look forward to the day this issue is laid to rest

Old 09-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #45
Smash39
If this thread teaches anyone anything it should be that you absolutely can't trust anyone. There's only one person in this world that I personally trust beyond a shadow of a doubt. Maybe I'm just a super cautious person but it's obvious that you can get screwed by your friends no matter how close you think you are. It's a sad fact.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:08 AM   #46
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious George View Post

"BoaKing" whatever your name is: For you to even post such an inconsequential PM shows a real lack of class.
The name is Mike Heinrich. Pleased to meet you sir. Yes, that was a mistake. I explained it and apologized publicly for it.

I get the feeling you already know my name as very few people call me BoaKing these days but have in the past; it all boils down to my passion for the Amazon Tree Boa (the actual nickname started out as Amazon King and then evolved into BoaKing). If you like ATBs, join in on the fun... http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=235

Old 09-10-2009, 06:08 AM   #47
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash39 View Post
If this thread teaches anyone anything it should be that you absolutely can't trust anyone. There's only one person in this world that I personally trust beyond a shadow of a doubt. Maybe I'm just a super cautious person but it's obvious that you can get screwed by your friends no matter how close you think you are. It's a sad fact.
Well to quote Metallica;

Do you trust what I trust?

Me,

Myself,

and I.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #48
Slipmattic
I have delt with Shannon on just one occasion, i bought one of her first bp babies... The snake fed great, and never had any issues. But i met with no other people that had bought babies out of the same clutch and had issues with them eating. But however that is not Shannon's fault. I just wanted to say she is a good person to deal with as far as purchasing animals in good health with a fair price. I hope you two ladies work this ordeal out and get it behind you.

Matt

Old 09-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #49
kmarsh
Not knowing either party in this matter, but YOUR REPTILE, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!! I know that situations cause certain problems but if you cant take care of them then give them away, sell them but don't expect someone, friend or not, to take on your responsibility. Yes, I am tired of seeing this mentatily among our nation that, no matter what I do its the other person's fault. Seems she did the best she could under the circumstances but in the end, bottom line, they were your responsiblity. And yes the courts will find the gullable friend responsible for trying to do the right thing in the end but that doesn't make it right. No more so than McD's is responsible for the person that couldnt hold their coffee but they had to pay for that. I am just so tired or reading how its the other persons fault that someone couldnt take care of their own responsibility and pay for their own mistakes.Its alot more than the cost of the food, there is cage cleaning, watering, feeding, and the cost of electricity. Who wouldn't want 20 or so snakes if someone else had to arrange all of that..... Ok off the soap box...

Old 09-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #50
vodkadreamzzz
Hey KMARSH, I dont think you understand the situation, or mabey you are illiterate. I OFFERED to pay for the back feedings, the OPTIONS WERE THERE for her to have a tab, yes cleaning time etc plays a toll, we all know that but friends are there to help when you need it. There is a saying theres no "free lunch" Even when I had someone to make arrangments to come out and pick the animals up, she still refused to give them up. I did say REFUSE. did you get that? It wasnt like I could have driven back from OK to VA just like that. I didnt get anything back, so that gives her the right to just keep EVERYTHING CAGES AND ALL? Sounds like you may have done somthing similar to be in defense. You make it sound like I wanted to pawn them off on someone. If I had the means to get them from VA beach to Tulsa OK, upon everything else I had. I think I would have taken my chances and had my mom take care of everything when I left country.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!