Info heads up on HUNTER325 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #11
hunter325
sorry louy valez or louie

Old 09-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #12
MikeCurtin
Just a piece of advice for you:

I just told Ken to follow his instincts, and that it wasn't worth the risk. In my book, it's not even close to being worth it. Not only do you not know the breeders, but you have not seen the parents, have no original photo documentation, and are selling/trading normal looking BP's at het values.

I would ask you to do a search here on Tony Hurt. This is a little story about someone who resold varoius "hets" that he did not personally produce. Those "hets" that didn't prove out absolutely destroyed his name. The way he handled the situation wasn't very good either, but ultimately, he unknowingly sold fake hets.

Thanks for coming here to explain, and from now on, cross your t's, dot your i's, and you should be able to do ok. Oh, yeah.....NO SHORTCUTS!!!

Old 09-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #13
hunter325
appreciate the advise. again sorry to all

Old 09-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #14
hunger143
No offense hunter325, it just raised a red flag when you submit the paperwork for the hets which should be original and also have pics of the animals, say you sell them being new to this an later they dont prove out then if you have a good name that can ruin it, also you friend should supply you with the paperwork, cause he could be ginen the run around also, there are some shotty people out there, as my friend bought 3 adult het pieds and bred the pied msle to them 3 times in a row and no pieds, no paperwork- he gotten screwed when the het pied females were exspensive, also bothered me when i called the number on the document you answered. Thats why i posted a heads up an not a bad guy, as you stated being new at this as we all try to help each other out here, there might be a deal that that i might not want to do cause the person wants me to ship first, then i check the boi an see all good stuff and makes it much easier, never trust anyone on hets unless it is original an can be traced back........ Any questions email or post on the foruoms- theres good people here that look out for each other

Old 09-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #15
hunter325
thank you

Old 09-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
Tiger Lilly
Gotta give ya props though, Scott. The way you are handling this is the first step in building a good rep here. That says a little something in your favor.
Follow the advice you're given & you may make a good name for yourself!

Old 09-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
hunter325
thank you tiger lilly

Old 09-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
RyanT
Wow, wish I would have seen this before Saturday. I did a search for Scott on here on Friday and this DIDN'T come up. Now I'm the one with the phony hets...what a loser. Idiot hicks never fail to reinforce why I can't stand idiot hicks.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
RyanT
And his buddy's name is Louie Velez? I was just told it's Daryl Willman. Scott Werner is a LIAR! Let him die off before he even gets started...hey, anybody wanna buy some het Clowns? Haha.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #20
lanceheads
Scott,
I would seriously think about changing your location, doesn't make you come off too good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!