Bad Guy RiffDawg15 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #41
3552thomas3552
and now where on that receipt does it mention anything about daughter or wife either one keeping a snake it jus states plain and clear that you was send kingsnakes. That implies since you are illiterate 2 or more when you add an "s"to something

Old 09-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #42
3552thomas3552
I' meant 'no' Not 'now'

Old 09-26-2009, 05:57 AM   #43
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15 View Post
I cant help that you did not receive the email. How do I know you didnt delete it by accident?

Its my daughters snake and my wife and I have already told her that she can keep it. I will not break my word over someone saying they did not receive an email.
Looks like you broke your word to the OP by backing out of the original paid for deal.

Now to the pm's and the idiocy there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15
Ok I have the box all ready to go, tomorrow morning I will drop them off and have them shipped overnight to you. They both ate yesterday but not a full meal, just enough to satisfy them for a few days. It wouldnt hurt to feed them again when they arrive, maybe wait a day. I will have a tracking # for you tomorrow.

Thanks again!
If you do not know that shipping out the day after feeding is a mistake then maybe you shouldn't be shipping out snakes until your head is removed from your rectum.

And suggesting feeding the day they arrive or the next is yet another reason why you shouldn't be passing out ANY advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15
Payment received, I just fed these guys so I would like to give them a day to let the food digest. Is it ok if they ship out Thursday to arrive Friday. I will upgrade shipping to overnight at no extra cost to you, I just want the best for these two.
Seems you may have found a little more sense between these two messages. Or not! Thursday shipping is avoided my most who want the best for the animals. Two day shipping is avoided by all but idiots. You want the best for these two and are willing to ship other than overnight? Seeing as both parties seemed to be okay with the idea then I think both parties should please leave the hobby until they know better.

BTW, the comment of as long as it isn't going to be shipped USPS should have been discussed well before payment was sent. Again, I believe both parties need to learn a lot before sending or receiving a snake again.

Also, could someone please tell us how the snake was actually shipped?

Old 09-26-2009, 09:43 AM   #44
3552thomas3552
I have recieved many snakes and lizards so i know what i was doing he didn't he told me it was going to be overnight but it was 2 day air

Old 09-26-2009, 09:54 AM   #45
3552thomas3552
also the first time I sent 60 for both snakes he said he was going to send it prioity mail thur ship your reptiles thats where that part came into play about are you sure you anit shipping thru usps. thats why I was beening cautious when he meantion prioity a usps term
because far as I know ship your reptiles only does ups over night air so that tells you thats another lie on his end be cause it came 2 day air

Old 09-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #46
3552thomas3552
Ok they do ship 2nd day air but for dry goods not live animal shipping

Old 09-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #47
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3552thomas3552 View Post
I have recieved many snakes and lizards so i know what i was doing he didn't he told me it was going to be overnight but it was 2 day air
Obviously you have not received enough snakes or lizards to know that the price you were being charged for the animal and shipping was less then what the shipping cost for OVERNIGHT would be. Too good of a deal usually means there is something rotten in Denmark as the saying goes. It is obvious that both parties have some learning to do.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:07 PM   #48
3552thomas3552
Obviously you don't relize I have 10 years in the reptile business and yes I belivie in giving everyone a chance but when I do get screwed I just want to make it a point and common curtisy to everyone else so they don't get screwed to

Old 09-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #49
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3552thomas3552 View Post
Obviously you don't relize I have 10 years in the reptile business and yes I belivie in giving everyone a chance but when I do get screwed I just want to make it a point and common curtisy to everyone else so they don't get screwed to
I don't care if you have been in the reptile business for 10 years, you obviously still have a lot to learn if you can't realize the total price you are paying for the snake and shipping is less than what overnight shipping actually does cost. Being in the reptile business for 10 years as you claim you should have been able to figure this out seeing as it would be obvious even to a newbie.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #50
TailsWithScales
Personally Lloyd I do see where you got screwed. I'm sorry but I just do not.
You paid $60 shipped for two snakes correct?
The sell reimbursed you $28.
So that would leave you paying $32 shipped for one snake. How is that you getting screwed?
Getting screwed would be you're paying $60 and getting nothing. Or paying $32 and getting nothing. But you did get what you paid for. You paid for one snake INCLUDING shipping. Regardless of the way it was handled you did not get screwed. If you're that upset about it take that $28 dollars your were refunded and buy another kingsnakes. I don't mean this offensively but it's not like they're rare or expensive.

I also agree with Dand in that you're still a novice or just not paying attention if you saw a shipping price that cheap and didn't question it. And long timers in this business would NEVER agree to sending or receiving something 2 day air regardless. They would have backed out of the deal. So newbie mistakes were made on both sides. But DO NOT say you got screwed, because you in no way did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!