Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #321
meowmeowkazoo
Buyer purchases $4500 animal.
Seller ships animal incorrectly, which leads to animal's death.
Seller refuses to refund buyer's money.

This is all it boils down to. The blackmail is an entirely different issue.

The only reason any of this happened is because you did not ship properly. The blackmail would not have happened. The drama would not have happened. The slander would not have happened.

You did not ship properly, the buyer received a dead animal, and regardless of what happens after that, you are still responsible for that dead animal and your upset customer.

It is your fault the animal is dead. You are legally obligated to return his money, or you are STEALING from him. As in, you are engaging in criminal behavior here. This isn't a case of "Oh, these random people on the Internet won't like me anymore," it's a case of you literally breaking the law.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #322
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Buyer purchases $4500 animal.
Seller ships animal incorrectly, which leads to animal's death.
Seller refuses to refund buyer's money.

This is all it boils down to. The blackmail is an entirely different issue.

The only reason any of this happened is because you did not ship properly. The blackmail would not have happened. The drama would not have happened. The slander would not have happened.

You did not ship properly, the buyer received a dead animal, and regardless of what happens after that, you are still responsible for that dead animal and your upset customer.

It is your fault the animal is dead. You are legally obligated to return his money, or you are STEALING from him. As in, you are engaging in criminal behavior here. This isn't a case of "Oh, these random people on the Internet won't like me anymore," it's a case of you literally breaking the law.
Sarah I'm glad you think I deserve the Black-mail. Andrew

Old 04-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #323
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
If I may, If it was worth $.50 I wouldn't give him his money back. Andrew

Pretty sad Andrew. Ah well...enough time wasted on this one.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #324
Robert Potts
So mad, I copied every single e-mail ever between Sean, Connor, Kevin and myself then I made a boo boo and they were gone. I'll try again tomorrow. Andrew

Old 04-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #325
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts
So mad, I copied every single e-mail ever between Sean, Connor, Kevin and myself then I made a boo boo and they were gone. I'll try again tomorrow. Andrew
Your inept shipping practices killed his boa. Anything beyond that yet another ham handed attempt at rationalization, from a delusional mind. You have suspicions that Kevin was involved in supposed blackmail attempts. Guess what: Your posts have given everyone reading this thread outright proof that you are making the conscious choice to commit theft. Guilt trumps suspicion any day of the week.

You made it a point to try to convince people here that you're stupid. Contratulations, I think most of us are convinced. It's the ONLY aspect of this trainwreck that you've handled properly.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #326
laterob
And, so what, Andrew? Guy says, "I want my money back or a Ferrari". Then, you should say, "It's nice to dream, but would you like a comparable snake or a refund?"

I think you've done yourself more harm than they could have, whoever they are.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #327
SteveinIL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Sarah I'm glad you think I deserve the Black-mail. Andrew
At this point you deserve a lot worse for stealing almost $4600. Return the money to the buyer then pursue legal recourse against Sean. It is the only logical thing to do.

Anyone that reads this will hesitate to purchase any high dollar animals from you if not out right refuse to do business with you.

As almost everyone has pointed out and even you agreed that the animal died to your improper shipping method. Anything that happened beyond that between you and the upset friends of the buyer is another matter. You have NO defense in this. Refund his money and let him take his business to someone that knows how to properly ship. At this point if I were him I would not want a replacement animal and have to wait till October Tinley.

The longer this thread goes the longer this will stay near the top of the search on google and the more business you will ultimately lose.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:15 AM   #328
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinIL View Post
At this point you deserve a lot worse for stealing almost $4600. Return the money to the buyer then pursue legal recourse against Sean. It is the only logical thing to do.

Anyone that reads this will hesitate to purchase any high dollar animals from you if not out right refuse to do business with you.

As almost everyone has pointed out and even you agreed that the animal died to your improper shipping method. Anything that happened beyond that between you and the upset friends of the buyer is another matter. You have NO defense in this. Refund his money and let him take his business to someone that knows how to properly ship. At this point if I were him I would not want a replacement animal and have to wait till October Tinley.

The longer this thread goes the longer this will stay near the top of the search on google and the more business you will ultimately lose.

you cannot just keep his money for your shipping mistake.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #329
laterob
That's like, 976-0, Andrew. Quit fooling yourself.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:57 AM   #330
deborahbroadus
Wow! Over 18K views!! 18+ THOUSAND potential customers have read this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!