Good Guy David Yager - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:05 AM   #1
KaitsPythons
David Yager

Received our beautiful Ball Python from David Yager after he held onto him for us for a month because of hot weather on our end. The Ball python is exactly as described. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I would definitely buy from him again. You can tell he really cares about his animals.

-Kaitlyn Steffen

Ball Python I received:

Old 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM   #2
KaitsPythons
This post needs to be edited or deleted.

Upon proving out this male bought by David Yager, it is not a Super Enchi Lesser Spider. This male is an Enchi Lesser Spider.

I bred the "Super Enchi Lesser Spider" male to my Pastel Enchi female and produced 2 Normals, 1 Spider, 1 Lesser Enchi, and 1 Super Enchi Spider. David was so pleasant throughout the buying process, I thought there must be some honest mistake.

When I went to message him on Facebook (where I had originally bought the snake from him), I found he had blocked me. This was concerning, and I've since tried emailing him on both his emails as well as another facebook profile that is not blocked by him. I have received no response back from him.

Thinking maybe the first breeding was a fluke or due to retained sperm from the female's last owner, I waited for the Super Enchi Lesser Spider's next clutch to hatch a month later, in which he was bred to a Super Pastel Calico virgin. Unfortunately once again babies without Enchi are hatching and it appears the male that was sold to me is not a Super Enchi Lesser Spider, but just an Enchi Lesser Spider.

I emailed David Yager again on July 22, 2016, and the next day I started receiving anonymous phone calls from Maine, the state next to which David lives. The phone calls were what you could call a "prank", asking about my snakes and ending in "f*** you b****" before they would hang up and then call me back. I asked the prank caller why they were doing this, and they told me "a friend wanted me to prank call you"...

Old 07-26-2016, 12:09 AM   #3
KaitsPythons

Old 07-26-2016, 12:10 AM   #4
KaitsPythons

Old 07-26-2016, 12:37 AM   #5
Helenthereef
Probably the easiest thing is to direct people from this thread to your newer thread David Yager Bad Guy:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=584320

So you don't have to post everything twice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!