Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #81
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Not a single person has said anything that I have done wrong yet all anybody is saying is ways to fix this
WTH?
Are you just being deliberately obtuse or are you genuinely that blind you cannot see EVERYBODY is telling you what you are doing wrong?

I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt earlier
Now....looks like you are well on your way to truly EARNING your bad guy post!

Old 10-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #82
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Not a single person has said anything that I have done wrong yet all anybody is saying is ways to fix this

In at a loss for words...can some try to put it clearly for this man. What he did wrong or what he is doing wrong....extortion!

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #83
chris allen
Mel was the modified deal you keeping the snakes you have in turn for him getting the glock?
To the OP...are there screenshot of this?

Old 10-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #84
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Mel was the modified deal you keeping the snakes you have in turn for him getting the glock?
To the OP...are there screenshot of this?

Yup

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 07:29 PM   #85
Pasodama
Alex,
Do you have any proof that Mel agreed to send the glock (if the other deal, he was working on, fell through - which it appears it did) for only the 11 boas he has received?
In the screenshot, that you posted, it shows where you felt the glock was great but does not show Mel agreeing to the glock for the 11 boas he received.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:30 PM   #86
chris allen
Did he agree to sending the glock?

Old 10-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #87
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Not true

That is not true the original deal was for 12 snakes for a keltec and a 10/22 when the snakes came I did not want them because of the six snake he told me to keep the two big snakes and we would make the deal for the 10:22 to for 10 snakes which I have only received 9 I am still supposed to be getting a Jaguar which I never received then when he was not allowed to have the 1022 he told me just to keep all of it because he did not want them back but I told him if I can come up with anything we would still do the deal I still have not received the Jaguar

Old 10-22-2015, 07:39 PM   #88
chris allen
All this back and forth can't we just see screenshots of the whole conversation from start to finish?

Old 10-22-2015, 07:39 PM   #89
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Ok

Okay so let me get this right what I am doing wrong is because I am NOT sending him his snakes back at my cost or I am NOT sending him a gun when I did not receive my snake

Old 10-22-2015, 07:41 PM   #90
KRUGER'S KRITTER
. Funny

What I find funny is no one is saying anything about the sick snake that he sent me or the snake that he did not send me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger