Bad Guy Buddy Young - Designer Boas - BAD DEAL - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:02 PM   #61
713Jason
4,157 views, buddy. Lets say half are unique - thats 2000 potential clients that have scene what kind of BS you are up to. Please refund my money, buddy.

Still no movement by paypal...or buddy.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #62
juliasara
Any updates from paypal?

Old 07-21-2016, 07:55 PM   #63
DaveyFig
Are you able to call Paypal, or do you just have to wait for online stuff?

Old 07-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #64
713Jason
No word yet from PayPal. It's a hurry up and wait type deal.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #65
713Jason
Sweet! PayPal awarded in my favor. Thanks for nothing Buddy! Hope the 5K views got you the notoriety you were looking for.

Thanks for the support everyone. I know its not fun dealing with this mess but it is appreciated.

Best,

Jason

Old 07-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #66
Insomniac101
Glad it (sort of) worked out for you! I'm sure you would have preferred to have the snake, and all the hours back that you spent dealing with this though.

Kathy

Old 07-25-2016, 07:43 PM   #67
DaveyFig
I am sure he would have preferred to be to be paid by Buddy than having to have Paypal intervene. Everyone would have come out a lot cleaner that way too.

Old 07-26-2016, 01:17 AM   #68
DezC
Just my two ¢ I am an absolute NOBODY in the herp field but I've gotten enough experience in NY two years to say this-if someone asks me to send friends and family or pay the 3% pp.fee, I immediately take my business elsewhere. That's extremely unprofessional to me, and even bring a nobody, i still know what the boi is and this reaction from a seller would put him on my DNB(do not buy) list...

Old 07-26-2016, 07:56 AM   #69
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I am sure he would have preferred to be to be paid by Buddy than having to have Paypal intervene. Everyone would have come out a lot cleaner that way too.
Of course, but unfortunately, push came to shove in this situation.

Kathy

Old 08-01-2016, 04:40 AM   #70
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designerboa View Post
Not that it's any of your business...wE ship every Tuesday, Do you think I ship one animal a week...lol

No cash refunds....

I couldn't care less about what you post or about the BOI Jason. I far to busy to worry about little stuff like this.

If PP refunds all your money, good, I'm happy for you. Have a nice day. If not mt offer for settlement stands....or any reasonable solution you may propose...call me anytime.

Yes I'll keep his boa until the cows come home. I'll be feeding and selling baby boas the rest of my life anyway.

I'm glad you recognize I have a novice buyer. If I get out of this world with Jason being unhappy with my product I can live with that.
Wow buddy, I always admired your boas but now I would avoid them like the plague. Your responses in the emails and texts he posted are horrendous, lacking in basic customer service, no tos. You are now labeled as a thief and a company had to take the money back from you and give it rightfully back to the buyer. Seeing you request he pay for your fees? Speechless. Congrats, you just lost ANOTHER future customer

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!