Good Guy Thomas Hamilton - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:22 AM   #1
BillMaster
Thumbs up Thomas Hamilton

I just started getting into Garter snakes in the last couple months. He was kind enough to answer all my questions before I bought anything from him, even post purchase we stayed in contact answering my many questions. He's a a stand up guy with the best garters around. You won't find a better person to get them from. He's a very trustworthy guy, he sent me 7 snakes and he let me pay when I could. He even sent me his priceless high blue male Concinnus to breed with my female. He trusted me with the care of his most important snake in his collection. Alot of people are about the money in this hobby, he cares about the husbanary, the quality, and the customers. That's hard to come by nowadays. I highly recommend him as breeder, and people who say anything different are just blowing smoke! You go Tom! Keep doing what your doing!!

Old 07-25-2016, 10:00 AM   #2
TOMMYTRADIX
Thanks!! Don't get too attached to my male i'll be wanting him back when he's done doing his business haha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!