SOLD!! Black Pastel Ghost. -breeder male- - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-27-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
MarQ
Black Pastel Ghost. -breeder male-

*SOLD*

Black Pastel is unquestionably one of THE BEST single gene hypo combo's out there. I picked this guy up almost a year ago in trade just because I love the combo so much, but I don't have enough ladies to explain keeping him. Reluctantly, I'm giving him a chance to find some love elsewhere and offering him "up for grabs". 617grams, takes live/ft mice/rats in all ways. I received him as "proven" and he does lock/did not go off food.

LIVE ARRIVAL, HEALTH, GENDER, AND GENETICS GUARANTEED by FULL REFUND. (Remember to check those "guarantees", folks...)

SHIPPING: Shipping Fed-Ex certified Monday-Wednesday overnight guaranteed by 10:30am in most areas, weather permitting (32+ degrees). Shipping is actual-cost only and may be negotiable. We ship to the 48 contiguous states.

PAYMENT: Paypal(+3%), Money order, Check, or Local Cash-On-Delivery are accepted. Customized payment-plans and holds available with non-refundable deposits of 20% or more.

Happy to assist with inquiries about details or photos for serious buyers, just ask!

--Mark Bennett

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=mark+bennett

https://www.facebook.com/incrediballpythons.markbennett
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!