albinoburmese.com craig stanton - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2005, 08:29 AM   #1
iqexoticrescue
albinoburmese.com craig stanton

I reciently purchaced an albino burmese python from craig stanton at albino burmese.com. This guy is a shining example of how an on line purchase should be. The snake was awsome and is everything he sayed it would be.He is VERY knowledgable being in vet school. Here's to you craig stanton you're a stand up guy in my book and i would refer you to anyone!

Old 01-18-2005, 08:31 AM   #2
Mark and Aimee
Craig is an awesome guy. We'd recommend him anytime.

Old 02-10-2005, 08:28 AM   #3
SSReptiles
Craig Stanton

I have tried to contact him the past week or so, and he is not returning my e-mails.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:12 AM   #4
iqexoticrescue
sometimes he is a little slow to return emails he is in vet school and on call at an animal hospital did you try him on his cell phone? (970)223-5510 and if he doesnt answer leave a message he might be in school.I just recieved the albino burm it is awsome! well packaged,warm,mite free,alert came with a nice guarentee and a nice certificate if genetics.shipped by dhl overnight 10:30 or earlier. (they arrived at 10:20 lol) just be patient craig is a great guy to deal with.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:30 AM   #5
SSReptiles
I have delt with him before, and yeah, he is a nice guy an all, but I have e-mailed him last year, but no reply, so I left it alone. Well, this year (two weeks ago), he didn't reply like what he did last year. I keep thinking to myself, "Am I that annouying"?
I just want to ask him a few questions, and was possibly interested to buy a burm from him.
No, I haven't called him. I can't call long distance at the time.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:45 AM   #6
Ravenspirit
Red face

Craig is a great guy. I purchased a Albino Labrynth from him a few months ago and he's a champ! I'm really surprised to hear that SSReptiles as he has always gotten back to me promptly via email or phone. But as iqexoticrescue said he does have ALOT of obligations on his time. SSReptiles have you tried going to his site and Pm'ing him?
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2005, 09:48 AM   #7
Ravenspirit
Whoops..not sure if having my name Over there <----------
qualifies as having it in the post.

Joshua Vadney

Old 02-10-2005, 09:50 AM   #8
SSReptiles
I have gone to his site, and used his e-mail addy, and where can I find the PMing site?
Very pretty Labby.

Old 02-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #9
Ravenspirit
Just click on his name in the forums, a new screen will come up, and then click on PM

Old 02-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #10
Ravenspirit
LOL...I did i AGAIN!!!

Joshua Vadney

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!