Good Guy Mike Porter aka bigFish1975 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2015, 03:17 PM   #11
black06gt
I received a Female Honey Bee Ball Python from Mike today (aka Bigfish1975). Can't wait to use her to prove out my Banana possible Het OG male. As usually I was more than happy with the quality of the snake I received, Mike and Porter's Pythons is Highly recommend

Here is an unboxing video I did of the Honey Bee -
https://youtu.be/eouzKaJESq0

Thanks,
Huston

Old 11-24-2015, 06:03 PM   #12
Bigfish1975
Thanks Huston, always a pleasure. That would be a great male to prove out.

Huston is a great guy to do business with as well. Anybody wondering should feel good about working with him as a buyer or seller.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:56 PM   #13
Ax01
i got another BP from Porter’s Pythons! i promised myself it would be the last one i get for the year.

working with Mike was smooth as usual. my Orange Dream girl arrived nice and healthy, calm and alert. within 2 weeks with me, she has reached her husbandry trifecta – eaten 3 meals, shed in 1 piece and pooped!

here’s my new pretty little baby.

Thanks Mike!

Old 12-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #14
Bigfish1975
Thanks again Ax for the nice comments and as usual a smooth transaction. As usual your taking excellent care of the all your babies. As someone who breeds these beautiful animals as a passion and hobby, it makes it nice to know that these animals are going to great homes like yours. Thanks again.

Mike
Porter's Pythons

Old 12-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #15
Bproffer
A great experience and great snake with Mike!

I had a great transaction with Mike Porter @ Porter's Pythons. I purchased my first BP from him, a leopard jigsaw BP. My snake has a voracious appetite and has eaten twice for me right out of the gate. He took a F/T rat pup first try. He just shed today and it was about as good as it could be, a nice one piece shed.

Mike has been great to deal with and has always taken the time to answer all my questions, and being new to BP's, I have had a lot of questions. Mike has taken the time to make sure I had a great experience buying our first BP. You can tell in talking to Mike that he is very passionate about BP's and he has first rate animals. I was able to see his snakes in person and you can tell he is meticulous in his care and breeding of these animals. I would not hesitate to do business with Mike again in the future. In fact, I have another snake he is holding for me until after the first of the year. I can't wait to get her.

Thanks again Mike!

Bryan

Here is my boy:

Old 12-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #16
Bigfish1975
Thanks Bryan for the nice comments, business and trust in me as a breeder and seller. The questions are always welcome. You know I can talk about these guys all day. Its been a pleasure getting to know you and your family. Hopefully the wife is coming around to your new addiction. Your girl is growing nicely and waiting to see her new home. Thanks again, always a pleasure.

Mike
Porter's Pythons

Old 03-30-2016, 06:05 PM   #17
SmoothScales
Piling on!

I recently had the pleasure of picking up a little phantom girl from Mike of Porter's Pythons (aka Bigfish1975). She shall henceforth be known as Opera...because I like to think I have a sense of humor. She is absolutely stunning and has some of the darkest blacks you could hope for in a BP - cameras don't do her justice! It was really fun to check see Mike's projects and he was an excellent host while we were at his facility to get our little girl.

Still pretty shy in her new home ~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!