Ambilobe panther chameleon babies $225 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 06-09-2017, 10:24 PM   #11
mwebb
Web tech chameleons

Quote:
Originally Posted by dden View Post
I'm going to name one of my males "Mike Webb", just so I can say... : )
Instagram is webtech chameleons FB is my name thanks

Old 06-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #12
dden
I'm going to take you up on that!

Old 06-10-2017, 12:20 AM   #13
DYNOBOTZ
Please don't use my post to advertise yourself. You didn't want to claim any relation to my sire. Create your own post.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2017, 06:49 AM   #14
DYNOBOTZ
1 MALE LEFT! I also have a younger clutch from the same pairing. They are a month old, ready to go in a month or so. As always, I produce my own babies. I don't flip Chams, so when I post lineage, that's the lines you'll be receiving. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #15
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac31030 View Post
No wonder it was purchased from Craig Wyatt. I've never heard of mike.
Mac. Not sure if you are referring to me negatively or not. Mike Webb is extremely private about his sales and only sells to a handful of people. All I will say is we are good buddies.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:45 PM   #16
Alfonso Tangherlini
I bought two chameleons from Dynobotz and I got them today in perfect condition and super fast delivery, great comunication. Buy with confidence I am defenely buying from him again. Thank you Bro !!! I am so happy with my chameleons

Old 06-14-2017, 07:55 PM   #17
DYNOBOTZ
Hey Alfonso, I appreciate the kind words and the business. Just glad the little guys made it there safe and most of all you're happy with them. Hope to hear from you soon, always here if you have any questions. Thanks again!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!