For Sale hypo trans leatherback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
dragonluver83
hypo trans leatherback

pic 1is my hypo trans leatherback im asking $1500 shipped
pic 2 is my red leatherback 100% het trans good genes father of babies are from Phantom dragons. most of them are in shed right now. im asking 350 shipped. i also have a nicely colored one with a nip. ill throw that out at half price if anyones interested. good looking dragon too,. thats to bad.i have the siblings to the leatherbacks that have nice red down the back lines i'll sell those for $60 plus shipping and there also het trans.
pic 3 is some red oranges and yellows whole sale clutch. get a 10 lot or more for 15 a dragon plus shipping. and usually when i do wholesale i throw in a couple of extras.

any questions plz contact me on here or e-mail me at 360player@live.com
if its not in my ad just ask i probly have something that i didnt post. as you can se i have a wide variety of animals... if you want a better pic of the baby red leathers just ask pic isnt showing good color plus the ones in the pic are in shed.. thanks for looking. Tom
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2009, 01:06 AM   #2
crazycoolpaul
Can i write a check out to BOUNCE lol good looking hypo trans leatherback you have

Old 07-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
dragonluver83
hypo trans leather

lmao, i think im gonna have to pass on that paul. its a shame that there so expensive, there awesome looking animals. he has these white speckles on his face and they look so cool. i dont really want to sell him but i have more on the way so i guess i'll pass him on......
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
ageber
how old is the hypo trans leatherback and is it male or female. I am looking to acquire some older females right now.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
dragonluver83
the hypo trans leatherback is 6-7 weeks almost 8 inches eats like a champ. and its a boy. but boys can be bred to many different females in a breeding season where females cant be crossed to as many different dragons.pick and chose wisely. i will have other stuff available mid of next week just want to put some sizeo on some stuff
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
ageber
thanks for the info, i currently have 2 hypo trans leatherbacks already amle and female and looking for more mature dragons that are unique in nature.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
dragonluver83
o ok, to be honest i have more dragons just smaller... i have a translucent leatherback female poss het hypo that is bigger shes actually bigger than the hypo trans leatherback asking 750 shipped.. but everything else just hatched not to long ago.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
dragonluver83
male hypo trans leatherback is sold.. thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread