For Sale 2.3 Arabian sand boas (Eryx jayakari) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-23-2017, 03:44 PM   #1
phryno
2.3 Arabian sand boas (Eryx jayakari)

***SOLD***

I really hate to let these guys go. I'll be moving around for zoo internships soon, and it wouldn't be good or practical to subject these guys to potentially unstable conditions and moving around a lot. These were obtained from Scott Stark a few years ago. Otherwise, I do not have age/origin information on them.

The first two pictured are adult males, the last 3 are adult females (two of which are currently in pre-shed). All are eating live regularly and will occasionally take teased f/t.

I would like to see these guys go together, and I would like to see them go to someone who has experience keeping and breeding Erycine snakes. This is a species that deserves to be bred in captivity. I am pricing the group at $1000 (plus shipping), the same price which I paid for them.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
phryno
Third female

Here is the third female.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2018, 05:45 PM   #3
MoonChop
Warning! Future Wishes

I am most curious about the Arabian sand boas although i see the post shows them as sold. My question now is are you a breeder or did you possibly get them from someone in Herpetoculture? I have wished for this type of breed, specifically the Arabian, partially because it can always easily see you when you hover it's cage. I currently have no other snake or caged pet. I've owned three reptiles through my life, they were a small tree snake a corn snake and a gecko. I first found the Kenyan sand boa upon searching for worm snakes. I guessed with it being larger that it was possibly able to be held more often. I aspire to have one as a little buddy one day, having a sand burrowing snake is the ultimate in silly and fun! One of thee most cool creatures around!

I'd love being in touch about this and if possible to be a future customer.

Thanks For Listening!
~ Natalie M.

Old 06-27-2020, 08:52 AM   #4
linde358
Arabian Sand Boas

So did you sell all of them? If Not I would love to buy them at any price!!

Old 06-28-2020, 03:19 AM   #5
hcarlton
Quote:
Originally Posted by linde358 View Post
So did you sell all of them? If Not I would love to buy them at any price!!
This is a minimum 2 year old thread, long-since done and over with and clearly marked as sold. Please check the ages of posts you are replying to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!