Daniel and Wendy Wedeking aka Scales - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2003, 01:11 AM   #11
Ricks Reptiles
Sorry everyone!

I goofed, and it would not let me edit it. The site is:

www.exoticlizards.com

Old 03-25-2003, 07:25 PM   #12
Winter
Good guys

I have also found Scales to have both great service and products. I am very satisfied with my recent purchase of shipping supplies and I would gladly do business with Daniel and Wendy again in the future. Two thumbs up!

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 03-26-2003, 02:27 AM   #13
BenR
Thumbs up good guy

I just wanted to add to this thread and say that the Dan from Scales is fantasic to deal with. Great responce to questions and very good prices. I look forward to the next time I need to pick up few things.

Thanks,
Ben Rogers

Old 09-05-2003, 03:10 PM   #14
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs up Scales. Premium Exotic Reptiles!

Hi,

I would like to thank Wendy and Daniel for their great customer service! If they don't have an item in stock they will go out of their way to locate it and point you in the right direction. I will repeat my business with you. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

Thank you,
Tony.

Old 12-08-2003, 11:21 AM   #15
urbanjungles
Thumbs up Great Service

Service is something that is unfortunately lacking in the reptile industry these days but this is not the case with the Wedekings.

After placing my heatpack order I received a confrimation email from Daniel who even changed my order in order to recieve a better discount and actually save me money (go figure). They could easily have processed my order and not notified me of the less expensive alternative...that was a nice touch.

Shipping was perfect with complete tracking info on my order sent to me right away. For once I didn't have to request it.

All in all the transaction was smooth and service was great. I will definitely be doing more business with the Wedekings in the near future.

Great job guys!

Danny Mendez
Urban Jungles.com

Old 02-24-2004, 03:03 PM   #16
Double "D" Reptiles
Couldn't ask for better

We received our order today and all I can say is "WOW!" Super professional and more than helpful. When I missed adding lids on the order form, Daniel took care of it for me without my asking. They run things so professionally that I wonder about how we do things and I only hope that we can achieve this level of professionalism. We'll strive for it regardless, but considering how they handled even this small order, it will be tough. Everyone could learn a lesson by placing an order, even if, like us, the first one is for a small number of shipping supplies. You'll begin to evaluate your own performance by theirs.

Can't say enough good things, so will stop with this.

David Jobes

Old 04-21-2004, 06:32 AM   #17
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up

They are definitely an A plus business to deal with in my book.

Received our order of boxes, bags, and heat packs from them. Everything was there, always a plus.
Everything was packed well, and of course the fast delivery was a plus as well.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Old 04-21-2004, 09:45 AM   #18
herpetological
Just completed an order with them last week. Everything was topnotch! Great service too.

Old 04-21-2004, 10:00 AM   #19
Blazin
Thumbs up Yeppers!

I have been using them for crickets. For a while they were one of the only people accepting paypal and I thats just what I needed. Flexibility is the key to establishing good bussiness dealings. I have never had a problem with them and am always pleased to see my crickets get her ON TIME! Missed the chance to meet them in person up in Alburquerque last month but hopefully they will continue to do that show up there. KUDOS to Dan and Wendy!

Old 04-21-2004, 11:53 PM   #20
redtailboas
Fast and Accurate Service

I have also placed/received 2 orders from SCALES.

Both were shipped quickly and accurately.

I believe they treat every order the same, whether it is a small order like mine, with just a few snake bags and heat packs, or huge orders.

I also think the acceptance of PayPal is a key feature.

I am ready to place another order for supplies, and I don't even have to think about "where". I just place the order on line at my convenience.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!