Bad Guy Bigpimpen22 led me on a wild goose chase. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #101
David Reid
Guys, Gals, this is not a "case," there will probably never be any lawyers involved, the Police would probably scoff at the notion that this is something they should be bothered with, what it is, is one person thinks they have their TOS and the "law" on their side and one person who had some personal issues come up, and although they wanted to finish the deal, could not make it on time.

Do you have to give the guy his money back? Nope, probably not. He is not going to sue you for $100, for all the obvious reasons. Should you offer him a credit on a snake, or a $100 snake for free? I sure as heck would. You and Paul just make the rest of us look good, thanks.

Dave

Old 05-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #102
David Reid
Not Paul, meant Potts, as in Andrew.

Dave

Old 05-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #103
laterob
Put me down for the 'return the $100' vote. Heck, I've been through worse with sales...it's part of the gig.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #104
bigpimpen22
To be honest I don't think I deserve a bad BOI for this....if he takes this off ill b fine with that

Old 05-03-2012, 12:42 AM   #105
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpimpen22 View Post
To be honest I don't think I deserve a bad BOI for this....if he takes this off ill b fine with that
BOI post are final. Never to be removed.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #106
Montoya
Quote:
You threatened to take him to the BOI if he did not refund your deposit, you got this thread because of that.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #107
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
You threatened to take him to the BOI if he did not refund your deposit, you got this thread because of that.

Big Pimpin'...you're trying hard to pimp your way out of the mess YOU created.

I am not on the side of those that even want to give you half back...because your actions were absolutely avoidable. I would not reward you in any way...put on your pants and deal.

If you had not threatened the seller first, you both might have been able to resolve this issue by sending him evidence that you weren't jerking his chain instead of the route you did take, threats and whinning.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #108
bigpimpen22
Well my father once told me heartless ppl have heartless actions...so if i ever sale a snake and someone tells me that they are goin thru what i went thru I would refund them because nobody will lose on anything...but its just a listen learned that's all...I wish everyone good luck on this season and many more to cum...ps for the ppl who ask about my family, they are fine now still a cough here and there but they are fine thanks a lot.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #109
barbie
And sorry to tell you but BOI's can not be removed. A deposit to hold, is what it is. Its to hold the animal so you can purchase in a timely manner, when you do not do that you loose the deposite. IMO you should not have even asked for it back!! Fallow through in any transaction is your responsiblity, you said you would put the additional $100 on for him to continue to hold it and you didn't. So really no matter what happened after that (if you had the money or not) you wher out of luck

Old 05-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #110
Lucille
Quote:
Well my father once told me heartless ppl have heartless actions...

Quote:
if i ever sale a snake
If your potential customers read this thread, they can make their own choices about whether to deal with you. I would not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!