African Animals (T) Ltd, anyone? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
Bistrobob85
African Animals (T) Ltd, anyone?

Hey guys, i would like to ask you if anyone has ever dealt with ''African Animals (T) Ltd'' and could comment their experience... Thanks for your time .

phil.

Old 09-11-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
The name sounds very familiar to an exporter located in Egypt that supposedly has a US partner that is a major rip off scam artist. Please post more information and I will see if it is the same person(s).

Old 09-11-2006, 06:55 PM   #3
Bistrobob85
They have a website and are also on KS...

http://www.kingsnake.com/africananimals/
It leads to:
http://www.africananimals.biz/

There are the infos...

>Maria Milusheva
>General Manager
>African Animals (T) Ltd.
>P.O. Box 105426
>Dar es Salaam
>Tanzania
>tel: +255 784 748 255
>fax: +255 222 112 341
>e-mail: mail@africananimals.biz
>URL: www.africananimals.biz

does it ring a bell ( good or bad bell, hehe ) ?

phil.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Well they are not the same people but please remember, Dar Es Salaam in TZ is home to a large number of scam artist. There are alot of people that get taken from there every year.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Bistrobob85
Thanks Rob . I'll ask them to ship first if i decide to import with them, but still, i'd feel safer if someone actually could tell me that they've dealt with them before...

phil.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #6
Rob @ RK Reptiles
It is a good idea to get them to ship up front but there are allot of legitimate exporters that have been taken by scrupulous importer in the US and Canada and do not want to ship on terms. Good luck with them if you do try and import.

Old 09-12-2006, 03:15 AM   #7
greg4000
i would stay clear myself

i just got an email in regards to my blue beauty babies for sale. someone in africa, and of course they will pay by cashiers check. they asked me how much i wanted for them, i told them 10,000 american and i never heard back. you really need to watch out for scams.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:25 AM   #8
S.Leitner
Warning! small research about them

There is a suspect...

Maria Milusheva
General Manager
African Animals (T) Ltd.
P.O. Box 105426
Dar es Salaam

Tanzania

As the General Manager of African Animals(T) Ltd., Maria Milusheva is telling us her buisness is located in Tanzania. And here comes the suspect...
The Internet connection she was sending the emails from IP [83.228.6.31]
is according to my research hosted at a provider from eastern europe:
inetnum: 83.228.0.0 - 83.228.31.255
netname: BTC-BROADBAND-NET
descr: BTC Broadband Service

address: BTC Plc
address: Bulgarian Telecommunications Company Plc
address: 8 Totleben Blvd.
address: 1606 Sofia
address: Bulgaria

Of course the fact that she is accesing from Bulgaria does not answer if African Animals (T)Ltd. is real and honest or not but to me it looks like something is rotten here (to many bad storys are known about the tanzanzian exporters). Another point is that the general manager is managing his/her business from the other end of the world and asks 100% payment in advance. As I request references from them they tell me ''after you order''.
Matching to the Bulgarian origin is also her name (if it's real?) ''Maria Milusheva'' which sounds very eastern european. But there are also positive points for example her english which looks to good to be african and the professionalism their website is made up.
Also the professionalism they have their pricelist made and the way they answer your requests. And again-this does not tell us if they are honest or not.
She told me that after I order I can transfer the money on an european account, maybe to Bulgaria?

However I never did any business with them so I can't say something bad about them.
Would be great to get some feedback from people that worked already with them.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:37 AM   #9
ravensgait
I'd be very wary of them and besides you have to do a ton of paperwork before you can import any critter. ...Randy

Old 01-18-2007, 12:30 PM   #10
Bistrobob85
I know that Reptile Locators have already dealt with them this year and actually got snakes from them... Hey Randall, can you comment your experience, please?!?!

phil.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!