Good Guy Todd at Light Your Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
Seiryu
Todd at Light Your Reptiles

I recently ordered three, 48" dual arcadia fixtures, and a replacement ballast from Todd.

He promptly shipped them Monday (weekend order) and I received them Wednesday. All the fixtures were packaged nicely and everything arrived in perfect working condition.

I have purchased from him in the past, including a 6.2 Solar Meter ; a must for anyone keeping multiple reptiles. The 6% arcadia bulbs are still producing more UVB with 12 months of use than brand new ReptiSun 10.0 tubes.

Definitely the way to go nowadays, thanks again Todd!

Old 08-31-2014, 02:17 PM   #2
spawn
Todd is great! I've bought several of the infamous jungle dawn LED bulbs from him, and he was always great about answering questions through email promptly. Now is the time to buy from him. I fear one day he will get so big he won't have time to answer individual questions as thoroughly as he does now.

Just kidding - Todd and his company are great. Great products and very involved in the online communities. Doesn't just sign up on forums to push his products, he also participates, communicates, and takes feedback from the members.

Old 09-13-2014, 07:26 PM   #3
Bluebone
Todd @ Light Your Reptiles.com

Just installed my first light combo from Todd. What a difference it makes! Todd is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Answered every email and talked on the phone. My frilled just doesn't know how to act with the new lighting. So we'll see how much of a difference it makes over time.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #4
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Light your reptiles.com POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I get all my equipment in regards to lighting from Todd. I won't purchase anywhere else. Top of the line products. Great prices. Don't waste your money on the cheap stuff you'll have to replace sooner and won't be as beneficial to your reptiles or plants. Yes he sells bulbs for plants and my planted tanks look awesome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!