Bad Guy Legal battle hindering sale- Lea Hurst and Nikki Pardalis - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2014, 02:49 PM   #201
Pogaf
Nikki, do you know if Eric has an email address? I've been having difficulty tracking one down for him. Once you have those documents I'll send a certified letter with them included so they know I'm aware of it.

I do apologize again for getting you dragged in- obviously I was working with one side of a story at the beginning. You've been great to work with and very good about sharing information that I realize is quite personal.

Old 10-31-2014, 03:43 PM   #202
Sinofmen
[quote=KenyaChams;1765505 I have the legal documents to prove all of this [/QUOTE]

Well we are all waiting eagerly to see them. Still seems to me like Nikki dragged the buyer into all this, to spite her former lover.

Old 11-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #203
Sinayeayeaye
Personally, I won't believe her until she posts her ssn and proof od US residence.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:09 PM   #204
gila7150
FYI, Lea Hurst is back. She's posting on Facebook in some of the Ratsnake groups looking for blue beauty ratsnakes.

Old 04-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #205
Pogaf
It would be nice if she'd use some of that snake money to pay back the funds that were never returned to me.

I've been meaning to update this thread anyway: As of today I still have no refund and no gecko.
I admit I have not reached out to Nikki in a while.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!