Good Guy Specialty Enclosure Designs / David Brahms - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:53 PM   #1
caffeinecynic
Specialty Enclosure Designs / David Brahms

Good Guy Review: Specialty Enclosure Designs

Specialty Enclosure Designs ( www.specialtyenclosuredesigns.com ) designs custom tub perches for grow out tubs, as well as perch holders and perch and wall-mounts for water dishes. They have some very cool designs, including magnetized perch holders for arboreals.

So far, I've used their -

- Anti-Spin Perch Holders
- Perch Mounted Water Dish
- Wall Mounted Water Dish
- Tub Perch for 15/16qt tub (with and without water dish holders; Amazon AND chondro style)
- Tub Perch for 6qt tub (with water dish)
- Branch Extenders

I am EXTREMELY happy with the service I've received. They offer all of these in different color options depending on your preference. The perch holders are an absolute dream, but my favorite thing is the standalone tub perches, which I use for all my young carpets and amazons.

The customer service I've received from Mr. Brahms has always been great. They also do custom requests if you need a different enclosure size. I am eager to try out the magnetized perch holders & would gladly recommend Mr. Brahms to anyone with arboreal animals looking for accessories.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:38 AM   #2
Stephenson8011
Nice find

I looked at their website and purchased one of their 15QT tub perches for a little GTP setup I have in the works. Stuff looks legit and super easy to maintain

Old 02-16-2018, 11:33 AM   #3
Milesd_87
Happy Customer

I just got an order of anti-spin perch holders and 15-16qt perches from Specialty Enclosure Designs for my Chondros last week. I'm very pleased with the products and service I received. I would highly recommend Specialty Enclosure Designs for anyone looking for quality Arboreal enclosure accessories and their tub conversion kits have my interest as well. Will definitely be doing business with them again.

Miles D.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
Gary Schiavino
David is an overall great guy, and I would never hesitate to do business with him.
Neither should you!

Gary

Old 02-16-2018, 11:55 AM   #5
Phil Bradley
I agree with everyone above, David makes great products and has wonderful customer service. I will definitely be purchasing again from him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!