Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2018, 03:43 PM   #71
AbsoluteApril
"Rob & Amy", one account per person. The account used is Amy's. Rob, if you are posting, you need to use your own account.

Old 03-20-2018, 03:44 PM   #72
Rjhjthomps
Rob, correct your deal was with me. I just want to correct my mistakes here and it seems that it's impossible for me to do so? I havent passed on different animals here. They were the same animals that I received from Legacy Reptiles.

I'm extremely sorry for saying that you were ranting to you on your facebook page and about the unprofessional attitude that I had in this transaction.
Rob, I'm sorry you feel this way towards me. I'm going to continue updating this thread and post pictures of the paychecks I get and post pictures of me sending them to Rob Zerkle via paypal. Not looking to strike a relationship or do business with you again either Rob, I just want to be able to show my face at a reptile show without wondering if people hate me.
Rob, has never blocked me from his facebook page only directly via his personal facebook page. Although, I've never tried to harrass or approach Rob disrespectfully in any manner regarding this transaction. I'm just here trying to make amends for a mistake, were all human.

Old 03-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #73
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjhjthomps View Post
Rob, correct your deal was with me. I just want to correct my mistakes here and it seems that it's impossible for me to do so?
Joe, depending on what you said, it may indeed be impossible to correct the harm you did. Trying to constantly reframe all the facts is not going to help. Saying that you are going to refund when you get money, that is fine to say once, constantly repeating it makes it seem as if that future intent should take care of everything.

There are people who go around and trash talk like you apparently did to Rob. When you do that to someone they don't forget, and they don't have to forgive. Going on and on about the situation isn't going to suddenly make it better. Apologize once which you have done, refund him when you can, and try to be more ethical and courteous going forward.

Old 03-20-2018, 04:19 PM   #74
Rjhjthomps
Lucille, I'll proceed with your advice.

Old 03-20-2018, 04:45 PM   #75
BlueCrowned
First you say you were rude to rob on his fb and now you're saying you never tried to harass him about this? Which is it?

Old 03-20-2018, 04:53 PM   #76
Rjhjthomps
Blue Crowned, I left the rude comment but never harassed him after the comment, just blocked him and never contacted.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:57 PM   #77
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&RZerkle View Post
. The animals are still alive and have to be routinely checked and have them physically removed and will stay offsite for atleast another 6 months before comming into our facility.
I'm glad the snakes are still alive and are ready receiving proper care.

Thank you for responding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!