New York Worms - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2002, 05:02 PM   #1
gcsreptiles
I ordered crickets from these guys 2-27. I waited a few days and hadn't recieved them, so I emailed them a couple of days in a row and they never emailed me back. I finally got an email 3-7 saying they were not shipping do to cold weather and all orders were shipped on 3-5, which is totaly understandible, but they could have a least had the courtesy to email me and let me know what was going on. On 3-8 my crickets arrived frozen to death. They have a live arrival guarantee. I have emailed them everyday since and have not heard anything back from them. They were very unprofessional and don't appreciate their customers.

Old 03-12-2002, 05:20 PM   #2
Corey Sawyer
NYWorms is one of the best. Not only good business people, but good friends. Rita is working hard, maybe you should try and call them? Some people get 100s of emails aday, and its hard to reply to them all.

Corey

Old 03-12-2002, 05:24 PM   #3
gcsreptiles
I tried to call, I got a message saying to email them because they can't handle the volume of calls.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!