Anyone done business with Jason at - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2002, 07:59 PM   #1
Brock Gorton
Hello, just checking up. I am buying a couple of amphibians from him. Anyone had good/bad experiences. Thanks

-Frog Man-

Old 02-28-2002, 11:11 PM   #2
TLE
Becareful, this might be the same guy that shipped a sick iguana.

Old 03-01-2002, 11:05 AM   #3
Brandon Nixon
where is he from

Old 03-03-2002, 05:36 PM   #4
Frank
He has a pair of Rubber boas for sale on Kingsnake. I inquired about them because the were listed at $90 a pair.  When he responded back he said the price was $80 a snake.  Since i live in FL and he listed his location in FL.  I asked whereabouts?  His response was vague  "south florida."  I will leave this one for you all to decide.

Old 03-03-2002, 05:46 PM   #5
The BoidSmith
Brock,

As I stated in another post ask for the following:

1. complete name.
2. complete address.
3. telephone number (call him before closing the deal).
4. recent picture of the animal (it is fair to ask for a new picture if he has a camera).
5. Ask which carrier he is going to use for shipping (That will give you an idea of how responsible he is) as well as if he will be shipping with heat packs, etc.

You are entitled to ask as many questions as you want.

Good luck!

Old 03-03-2002, 08:44 PM   #6
Brock Gorton
OK, thanks everyone. This isn't the guy that sold the sick iguana. this guy is a good guy.

-Brock

Old 03-03-2002, 09:24 PM   #7
BenSiegelReptiles
GOOD GUY---HAA---this guy is nothing but a two bit theif--his name is josh and he has been stealing from me and another pet store up the road from me--then selling it under another name on kingsnake---TOTAL SCUMBAG THEIF---he was almost caught once--he stole a frilled dragon--i noticed it missing, so he brought it back from home --snapped its neck and put it in our company freezer---he does not have the rubber boas anymore and does not have any other animals either because the fl fish and game went to his house today and confiscated all of his animal--they gave mine back to me and undergrounds animals back to them---this young man is nothing but a worthless punk and anyone who would consider to do business with him would be most foolish!!!---the story can be verified by lt West of the florida fish and game commision as well as rian gittman of underground reptiles---Ben Siegel

Old 03-04-2002, 02:49 PM   #8
Brock Gorton
Well, this is his information>>

"Josh McCarty"
2037 SE 3rd Street
Deerfield Deach FL, 33442

He told me he was moving but there it is.

-Brock G.

Old 03-04-2002, 02:50 PM   #9
Brock Gorton
Deerfield Beach***

Old 03-11-2002, 11:17 PM   #10
HerpVenue
Hi Brock
You might want to read this first before you buy.....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/cgi-bin....1;t=209

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!