Inquiry Ryan Pugh - Wicked Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
bwaffa
Ryan Pugh - Wicked Reptiles?

After some email correspondence and a few phone calls, I'm planning to make a payment for some animals from Ryan Pugh of http://www.wickedreptiles.com

He seems legit, but I'd love some feedback from anyone who's done business with him. I had great feelings about my last transaction and what a flop that turned out to be!

Thanks,

Brad

Old 12-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
Kyle Frost
I recently picked up a pair of Boiga Cyanea from Ryan. They took a couple weeks to settle in before they started eating regularly, which is not unexpected for the species. He kept in contact with recommendations and to make sure that they did start eating. They are now eating routinely and are some of the coolest snakes I have ever had. Thanks Ryan!

Old 05-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
bloodr'us
Red Albino hog nose femal

I just purchased a red albino hognose female from Ryan and recieved her a few days ago, she is beyond beautiful and wonderful health and very active, great eater (which was nice since the last three I purchased from another person are pickey eaters and one i still have to brain) Ryan is a upstanding honest guy and goes out of his way for his customers and answers all questions, his level of customer service exceeded my expectations (which isn't easy to do) I would not hesitate to purchase from him again...

Old 11-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
Candachan
I purchased a pair of B. cyanea from Ryan, he was great at answering emails promptly and answered every question I had. Animals are perfect and ate wonderfully the first time I tried. Can't recommend him enough!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Giantsfan24
I haven't purchased anything from Ryan yet, but picked his brain some about keeping Boiga. Even though he doesn't have any currently available(hopefully this year though), he none the less took the time to educate me to the Genus and even point me in the direction of two reputable breeders. This speaks very well of Ryan and I wanted to make note of it here.

Old 04-03-2015, 03:57 PM   #6
Night light
I recently purchased two snakes from Ryan. Great animals and experience.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!