Bad Guy PANTHER COMPANY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #21
Tortugas
Hopefully this nonsense doesn't affect the companies trader rating. Seems like a foolish complaint, and is not warranted.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #22
KathyLove
Judging only from this thread, the Panther Company sounds like an excellent company to do business with. The original poster - not so much. The response from the Panther Company sounds extremely courteous and generous, given the "complaint".

Any reptile keeper / purchaser who considers himself experienced enough to have a reptile business name certainly should be experienced enough - or to have done enough research - to NOT expect a chameleon to be a calm, friendly pet to handle as might be expected of a tame bearded dragon. I would suggest keeping fingers out of reach, or better yet, get something other than a chameleon.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #23
paddysdaddy
Can I return my GF once a month?

Old 10-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #24
turtlepimp
With very few posts in the last 10 years or so, I truly had a good laugh overa dick Chameleon. Thank you OP. You might be an idiot, but you are a funny idiot.

Andy Sury

Old 10-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
Chris Kennard
Hopefully there will be "very few" posts from you in the future. Yes, the OPs post was puerile and over the top. Just like your contribution to this thread.

Old 10-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #26
turtlepimp
Because you "enlightenment" added just as much.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #27
AbsoluteApril
Warning: the snarky side comments need to stop, it's getting way out of hand

Old 04-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #28
marraeco8311
For the animal....

I am sure that Josh/The Panther Company is being so nice for the Chameleons sake more than anything. They obviously did their part in the deal and the buyer doesn't understand chamies tempermental time frames/attitudes... Hopefully he will move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!