Info Has anyone ever traded with A George Wilson? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:07 AM   #11
Mikes Magnificent Balls
Thanks for the tip Nick!!! Right now I'm working from my IPad and IPhone but perhaps tomorrow I can airdrop some pictures from my iPhone to my Mac. One at a time will take way too long. But I will post the pictures that George Wilson sent me just to see if anybody recognizes them.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:08 AM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
Reads like a plan. Thanks, Mike.

Old 07-25-2016, 12:01 PM   #13
steveingram
Pictures

Here are the pictures that George wilson sent me. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Steve ingram
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 12:03 PM   #14
steveingram
More pictures
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #15
steveingram
More pictures 2.
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 12:07 PM   #16
steveingram
Final pictures
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 12:12 PM   #17
steveingram
George Wilson

He approached me for a trade a few days ago. He offered to trade me a tneg female blood and a female banana pied for some of hognose snakes. I started getting a bad feeling about the trade when he told me that he didn't know the value of the banana pied. He told me that his brother produced her.

We began exchanging texts. During those texts he began telling me about his very high end turtle collection. He then began sending me numerous pictures of some of "his" turtles. After receiving some of those pictures, I couldn't help but think that they (the pictures) looked familiar. The next day I began researching and discovered that he used a picture that belonged to Mike Fezden (it was an albino snapping turtle). I contacted Mike and told him about it. He didn't know Mr. Wilson.

Another massive red flag that arose was when his reference, Ian from outback reptiles, didn't know who he was.

Looking back, the whole thing was screwy from the get-go. No one knew him (which seemed weird with the types of animals he supposedly works with). He's using other peoples pictures (without their permission!), his references don't check out and he refused to ship first.

After I pointed out some of my concerns, he quickly became defensive and told me that he did not want to trade with me because something seemed off on my end.

Thanks,
-Steve Ingram

Old 07-25-2016, 12:22 PM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
I recognize several of those photos as belonging to others and not him and of course the hands shown in them are connected to a variety of different people.

He is aware of this thread, but has not addressed anything here. Probably working on the next false name to perpetuate his activities.

Old 07-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #19
Fangthane
One of the pics was taken from an old ad here on Fauna.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=342155
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 12:31 PM   #20
Mikes Magnificent Balls
it all started like this just a friendly email
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!