Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:15 PM   #91
Chris Kennard
How many animals?

Old 06-12-2017, 12:41 PM   #92
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
How many animals?
Please stop trying to keep things going for a fight. Feel free to state your opinions all you want but please stop Badgering and trying to poke at me by directly addressing me. I appreciate your cooperation.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #93
greenfiremajick
vet recheck

I have made the second visit to the vet, as of this morning. I am having them tested for parasites and so on. Fingers crossed for negative results and health improvement.

The biggest male weighed 392 and continues to lose weight, as shown when visiting the vet today and was at 392 grams . Jasper is down from 322, to 311 grams, despite the 3-4 hour feedings of liquefied greens and fruits.

Average weight for solomon island skinks is between 500 and 850 grams.

I will add updates, here.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:00 PM   #94
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
I have made the second visit to the vet, as of this morning. I am having them tested for parasites and so on. Fingers crossed for negative results and health improvement.

The biggest male weighed 392 and continues to lose weight, as shown when visiting the vet today and was at 392 grams . Jasper is down from 322, to 311 grams, despite the 3-4 hour feedings of liquefied greens and fruits.

Average weight for solomon island skinks is between 500 and 850 grams.

I will add updates, here.
correction/edit: Babbaduk was 398 at first visit, he is now at 392.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:00 PM   #95
Dthompson2634
Quote:
First of all Nick, you shouldn't have sent that animal in that condition. You know that. However, I didn't get past the first paragraph of this thread without seeing reg flags. Playing the sympathy card right out of the gate and making claims that don't add up. The fact that the OP conveniently left out her despicable texts ("low life scum sucking low level human being"), which displayed nothing but civil responses from Nick, shows what I believe are her true colors. I personally wouldn't buy a fern from that psycho. Nick, if she can prove vet expenses, aend her that amount and walk away. Just sayin'.
Agreed.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:06 PM   #96
Chris Kennard
Just a simple question. You know why I'm asking, which is why you won't answer. I'm glad you guys have an agreement. If and when Nick makes this right, I would risk doing business with him in the future. You? No way.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #97
greenfiremajick
Quote:
correction/edit: Babbaduk was 398 at first visit, he is now at 392.

To be more clear, Babbaduk arrived with 20% of his lowest desired body weight, gone and emaciated. Mind you, Babbaduk is a very large skink that is the length of my arm, so I would guess he should be AT LEAST a 7-800 gram skink.

Jasper arrived with about 36% of his lowest desired body weight, wasted away. I'm estimating Jasper at an average size and weight and should probably be a 3-400 gram skink.

That would be like you arriving at my house, whereyour lowest desired/healthy weight is supposed to be 150 lbs and you show up weighing 120 lbs, or 54 lbs.....

Old 06-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #98
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Just a simple question. You know why I'm asking, which is why you won't answer. I'm glad you guys have an agreement. If and when Nick makes this right, I would risk doing business with him in the future. You? No way.
Please stop trying to keep things going for a fight. Feel free to state your opinions all you want but please stop Badgering and trying to poke at me by directly addressing me. I appreciate your cooperation.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #99
greenfiremajick
Quote:
To be more clear, Babbaduk arrived with 20% of his lowest desired body weight, gone and emaciated. Mind you, Babbaduk is a very large skink that is the length of my arm, so I would guess he should be AT LEAST a 7-800 gram skink.

Jasper arrived with about 36% of his lowest desired body weight, wasted away. I'm estimating Jasper at an average size and weight and should probably be a 3-400 gram skink.

That would be like you arriving at my house, whereyour lowest desired/healthy weight is supposed to be 150 lbs and you show up weighing 120 lbs, or 54 lbs.....

Correction, AGAIN! Jasper should be a 400-500 gram skink

Old 06-12-2017, 01:18 PM   #100
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Correction, AGAIN! Jasper should be a 400-500 gram skink
500 being the lowest...he should have arrived here at no less than 500 grams, of course....

At optimum weight Jasper should probably be at least 500-600 grams.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!