Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2017, 08:45 PM   #41
gracie
Despite all the inbetween, at the end of the day these animals were listed and represented as "flawless" and healthy. And animals in absolutely horrible condition arrived. Period.

Nick Lillis, what is the explanation for listing these skinks as flawless and healthy and sending her animals that are very much not that? The state they are shown to be in in the photos posted would take months to reach, it is not in anyway condition that happens over night or even over a few nights.

So simply, why did you list and sell them as healthy and flawless and she received animals in absolutely horrible condition?

Old 06-11-2017, 11:30 PM   #42
XtremVipereXotics
Im not going to continue posting to argue. I just want to make sure the whole story is shown. Ive done everything I can do as a seller. Again I HAVE NEVER HAD NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON THE HEALTH OF MY ANIMALS AND WILL PROVIDE PICTURES OF ANY OF MY HUNDREDS OF REPTILES. All are healthy and are checked regularly for any issues. Ive done some research it seems she doesnt have a flawless reputation either regarding a few snakes she just sold. The monkey tails came in on trade from a customer so i posted them for sale. Ann contacted me and i sent her pictures on the spot of the same monkey. She seemed nice and said she was going to take them to the vet and let me know. Then we were going to work something out obviously all these commenters hyped her up and she decided to post a boi. I would have taken care of the situation with zero negativity because unlike most sellers to me it isnt the money it is about the animals. But to remind you all the pictures and discussion is over ONE of the skinks. No pictures or any posts about the second. Again if she contacted me maturely i would have worked something out. If she "didnt want to send the monkey tail back because it wouldn't make it" i would have helped her with the vet bill because that is who i am. At this moment she is still trying to pull the money back for BOTH monkey tails. There is an active credit claim through PayPal. If she wants to contact me like a mature individual I WILL STILL WORK THIS OUT. Despite the things said to me. If all the things she posted are true she lost her son, went through a divorce, has cancer, and was homeless. Im sorry for that i really am im not a heartless person as some of you are making me out to be obviously or i would just ignore all of this. But none of those things have to do with this situation neither did i know any of those things before today.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:10 AM   #43
Chris Kennard
First of all Nick, you shouldn't have sent that animal in that condition. You know that. However, I didn't get past the first paragraph of this thread without seeing reg flags. Playing the sympathy card right out of the gate and making claims that don't add up. The fact that the OP conveniently left out her despicable texts ("low life scum sucking low level human being"), which displayed nothing but civil responses from Nick, shows what I believe are her true colors. I personally wouldn't buy a fern from that psycho. Nick, if she can prove vet expenses, aend her that amount and walk away. Just sayin'.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #44
XtremVipereXotics
When provided proof that is exactly what I would like to do to see the animal is provided proper care if it is in such rough shape as she claimed!

Old 06-12-2017, 12:34 AM   #45
D4saken1
I also recently apologized to Nick for jumping the bandwagon too soon.

I have one question.

Can Nick show the images he had of the animal in his care and can she prove that since it seems in this thread she had more skins than what she bought from him that she didn't take an image of one of her own animals for some gain?

I ask this now as a skeptical person on the whole but not taking sides since I did so before too hastily.

If I am misinformed on the extra animals than that possibility is gone but if I am not and I am met with aggression I will have to assume something is going on.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:55 AM   #46
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
It did not appear that Ann was using any type of sympathy card... just giving background on her condition. She is already fragile state and did not really want to post and that is why she disclosed her condition... then she receives an animal that I am sure you all saw those pics of, was in emaciated skinny condition. Nick had to have seen it and should have known better than to ship a reptile in that horrid condition. Understandable she is very upset. How about I ship a reptile to one of you in that condition? Then I will say you were not nice talking to me and so I might have considered refunding you, but now will have to think about it The point is not that she reacted in very upset manner.. the point is, is this proper for this person to ship out a reptile that he had to have known looked in emaciated condition with what appears to be skin infection? Ok, jump all over the poor woman while she is down. She is upset and probably would have been better if she did not get so upset, but she loves animals and was horrified to see this animal :-( Nick should have immediately just gave her some type of refund... not wait and use excuse "if she was nicer to me". Not say "Oh she blocked me on facebood". He can refund without being fb buddies. Obviously that animal should have not been shipped out. Go ahead and jump all over me people... I dont care. I am old and have have tough skin. But to kick a woman just after receiving cancer treatment, I dont know about that people. As I said, I too would be extremely upset... Nick KNEW that skink should have not been shipped... very messed up people.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:14 AM   #47
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
It did not appear that Ann was using any type of sympathy card... just giving background on her condition. She is already fragile state and did not really want to post and that is why she disclosed her condition... then she receives an animal that I am sure you all saw those pics of, was in emaciated skinny condition. Nick had to have seen it and should have known better than to ship a reptile in that horrid condition. Understandable she is very upset. How about I ship a reptile to one of you in that condition? Then I will say you were not nice talking to me and so I might have considered refunding you, but now will have to think about it The point is not that she reacted in very upset manner.. the point is, is this proper for this person to ship out a reptile that he had to have known looked in emaciated condition with what appears to be skin infection? Ok, jump all over the poor woman while she is down. She is upset and probably would have been better if she did not get so upset, but she loves animals and was horrified to see this animal :-( Nick should have immediately just gave her some type of refund... not wait and use excuse "if she was nicer to me". Not say "Oh she blocked me on facebood". He can refund without being fb buddies. Obviously that animal should have not been shipped out. Go ahead and jump all over me people... I dont care. I am old and have have tough skin. But to kick a woman just after receiving cancer treatment, I dont know about that people. As I said, I too would be extremely upset... Nick KNEW that skink should have not been shipped... very messed up people.

How in the world would i be able to Prove i didn't do something?
I've been a member here for quite a while. How many boi habe you seen from me?

It's not as if i need the money... sorry but nick commented on me already having skinks to try and lead you towards a conclusion or suspicion as a way to redirect your attention away from what he did.

Yeah i got shitty in the texts because i had people telling me things about nick that could lead to all My animals dying. Sorry but not sorry because in The end nick still chose to be deceitful and send out sick animals. No matter how hard he tries to subtly influence your opinions and carefully place blame.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:22 AM   #48
greenfiremajick
Sorry Linda. I'm on my phone and i apparently responed to the wrong comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post

It's not as if i need the money... sorry but nick commented on me already having skinks to try and lead you towards a conclusion or suspicion as a way to redirect your attention away from what he did.

Yeah i got shitty in the texts because i had people telling me things about nick that could lead to all My animals dying. Sorry but not sorry because in The end nick still chose to be deceitful and send out sick animals. No matter how hard he tries to subtly influence your opinions and carefully place blame.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:24 AM   #49
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post

The only person here that influenced my opinion is YOU! Your texts were appalling. Just out of curiosity, how many animals do you have? Did you quarantine the new arrivals?

Old 06-12-2017, 01:51 AM   #50
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Just out of curiosity, why is this post now about how appalling Ann reacted? I believe Nick sent her message saying, as he was shipping, that they were in some type of heavy shed.... so pretty much knows what he sent already making excuses. That is the same animal IMO, as he does acknowledge the shed issue. I try my best to speak with respect to everyone, but do not like that just because Ann got so upset and used bad language that she is somehow the bad one? All of us at one time or another might have an issue with a reptile and 99 percent of the time, it is truly an accident, but most immediately try to fix. Sorry, but that animals did not get that way in Ann's care in this short of time.

Chris, with all due respect, would you ship out an animal that way? Would you like it if you received a reptile in emaciated skinny condition with possible skin infection? Agree, Ann flew off the handle and she probably should not have, but please let us look at the facts. Fact is, Monkey tailed skink is in very horrid condition. Imo, it is the skink he sent to her. Ann posted the messages showing pic of the skink. Why did Nick not show us messages with pics he took at time of shipping. Ann posted the pics he sent her on same day of her post. If Nick had otherwise, he would have posted asap.... not keep waiting. Wonder why he is waiting so long.

Nick please just responsibly step up to the plate and send Ann a refund and let us hope she can save the skink's life. She can use the money to pay for their vet services, testing and treatment which I hope she can get in soon so the poor little thing can get some help. I would probably not want to put those animals in further jeopardy by putting them through the shipping process. Nick that animals is not in good enough shape for her to ship it back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!