For Sale 2017 Visual Female VPI Albino Jungle! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-15-2018, 07:16 PM   #1
ruben14
2017 Visual Female VPI Albino Jungle!

This girl is from May 16th 2017 litter. I was holding on to her to let more of the Jungle traits have a chance to blossom since she a low abarrant pattern model. She's much more of a vibrant white than the crappy iPhone pictures show. Reminds me of her Grandpa. She gets nicer every shed. She comes from great bloodlines that are known to throw great patterned Jungles like many from her litter. She's doing great on P/K mice and I'm sure she'll take F/T with her feeding response. I'm asking $1500 Shipped or best Reasonable Cash Offer closet to it. Great chance to get some awesome genes at a great price! Genetics and Health Guaranteed.

Serious buyers please contact me with any questions,concerns and more info if needed. Thanks,Ruben
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!