High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:44 PM   #51
HerpVenue
Now you are seeing exactly what I am seeing. Which is. Everything is not fitting exactly as it should. And the only time his name appears is on the website. A website he can edit. It does not appear anywhere else.

Quote:
About Us:

My wife, Tawni and I have managed to put together, maintain and breed, one of the larger collections of boids (pythons and boas) in the industry. Somehow in the midst of all that we also managed to raise a wholesome, moral oriented family. It was seldom "easy" but one thing is certain I could not have done it without her. Whether she was helping me construct our first facility so many years ago, breeding rabbits, cleaning snake cages, changing a diaper, or just making good, home cooked Southern food, she has been by my side, non-stop and never complaining, always supportive even during non-profitable years that seemed so long and often very discouraging. When breeding was not so good, when clutches turned out to be duds, when hatch rates were unbelievably low, when the economy suffered recessions and sales were slow, she still believed in me and what we were doing. She trusted me many years ago when I said, "It will be okay. Next year will be better, I promise". And eventually it was. For this I owe her a lot. So any time things seem daunting or difficult I just remind myself that I am doing it for her and our family more than for myself or my love for the hobby. And that makes it all seem so easy once again. My wife is my pillar and my main reason for striving to one day soon be the worlds largest and most reputable reptile breeder.

With all the scammers, thieves and less-than-honest breeders in the reptile market today we initially decided years ago to start breeding professionally so as to begin a new trend in the reptile business and set an example built on credibility and integrity. We hope that with time the less than honorable "breeders", greedy brokers and low down scam artists will be weeded out and disappear altogether. Unlike many "breeders" in the world today we do not buy and resell imported animals nor will we secretly broker the offspring of another breeder and pawn it off as our own stock. We will not misrepresent and we will only offer 100% healthy offspring produced from our own closed colony breeding stock. Because of this we may never have the huge selection and sheer quantity that other so called "breeders" appear to have, but we DO offer you the peace of mind of knowing that what you get from us.....was produced by us.....from 100% healthy, captive produced parents. If you are serious about your collection and are therefore disease conscious it should be very important to you to know just where the animals you are buying come from.
David & Tawni Beauchemin

The above can be found on their website. In one sentence they claim to have one of the largest collection. In another sentence they have a closed collection and do not have a huge selection.

In his “about us” on his website, he claims to have a closed collection.
But as of 6/27/06 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...59&page=3&pp=5
He posted the following
Quote:
We acquire snakes from all over the country all the time. Weekly. We built the bulk of our collection by buying other people's snakes and we get in new animals each and every week.
So, do you have a closed collection? or an open one?

On 6/27/06 he posted
Quote:
Anywhichway, for the record, I am in no way affiliated with anyone at all, be they them particular people or whomever. We don't have ANY partners and we don't do co-projects with anyone else.
No partners no nothing
But his website is registered to
Capps Tim tim@cappsnet.com
1054 E Artesia Blvd
Long Beach California 90805
United States
(562) 428-9846

The phone number (562) 428-9846 is registered to
Ortiz, K
1054 E Artesia Blvd, Apt 1
Long Beach, CA 90805-1567
(562) 428-9846

Domain Name: HIGHENDHERPS.COM
Created on: 11-May-05
Expires on: 11-May-07
Last Updated on: 27-Apr-06

As aforementioned, you appeared on the scene shortly after Damon disappeared. Even your website appeared shortly after Damon disappeared.
And you are going around posting that you need someone to make you some super duper website. It seems to me Tim Capps can do that for you. I looked at his Resume.

Quote:
End Of Year Statement for 2006: We had yet another problem-free year just like 2003, 2004, 2005 and every year before. Not a single death in either shipping or with customer. Not a single, dissatisfied customer. We are still batting 1000 and we owe it in large part to having terrific customers. We have been fortunate in that not one of our customers has been less than nice, courteous, genuine and downright honest. We couldn't have such a flawless record without such flawless customers. So, a very sincere "Thank You!" to our 2006 customers from David & Tawni Beauchemin of High End Herps Inc. We look forward to doing more business with each and every one of you.
Huh? Been in business that long? As aforementioned, you did not appear on the scene until summer of 2005. Which is shortly after Damon was spotted going through Arizona headed towards the South from california. but you claim to be in business since YEARS before 2003

Inconsistencies,
You claim a lot of animals. I see very limited amounts.
You claim all these breeders. I see nothing but babies.
You claim a closed colony. But you have a trade in Policy and receive animals weekly.
You claim to be in business since years before 2003. No one has heard of you until 2005. No one has heard of you until a couple months after Damon disappeared.
You claim incorporation. I just did a search http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/app1/paygate/crpinq.jsp There are no Louisiana corporations for high end herps or david Beauchemin or tawni Beauchemin

All the white page listings I did have your name wrong too. In Fact, I can't find a David anywhere.

Consistencies
Your website is registered in California.
Damon is from California

You're in the south
Damon was last spotted heading for the south.

You appeared in summer of 2005
Shortly after Damon Disappeared

You are both interested in the same type of snakes.
You are both interested in the same crosses.

You both like to make yourselves sound bigger than you really are.

I would like to add. Which snakes are the high end snakes?
Anyone can throw in a rock with a burm and get a cross and scream high end.
I would not pay you $20 for those things.

To make a long story short.

You have no partners but use different people to register your site.
You are a corporation in Louisiana but can't be found there..
You have been in business YEARS before 2003 and no one has heard of you.
You have one of the largest collections in the industry but no one has heard of you and most of your animals are babies.
You have a closed collection but you take in new animals weekly. (your post…not mine)
So you built a facility?.............can we see pics?

Quote:
Overseeing/managing breeding facilities and peripheral physical-labor employees.
Definition - clean his house and baby sit his kids.

PS. I am a real business and can at anytime give anyone my EIN.
Do you know what an EIN is?

Old 01-04-2007, 12:14 AM   #52
monkeywrench133
Who's Damon?

Old 01-04-2007, 01:15 AM   #53
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
David, can you show proof of purchase of each of those animals that are in question, as of now there are 3 of them? Also who did you purchased them from? How long have you been in the reptile trade? Have you ever lived in California? How long have you lived in Louisiana? What is your blood type? What is the size of your left foot? Is your right arm longer then your left arm? Did you shoot JR?

David, if you are born in September 1968 you are 37 years old as your profile says. When you were Damon(aka Brian) and caught in Arizona with illegal alligators in April 2005 you were 38 years old. How in the world did your age decrease with time?

umm I know the above is being sarcastic. but here are a couple of facts for you.

1. they could not even spell his name right.
2. they may have round his age up or down. they did not exactly break out a calculator and figure out his age.
3. the newspapers may have gotten it wrong
4. ANYONE can become ANYONe on the internet. It has been done here so many times.

He is calling his Lawyer because reptiles is his only means of income. He is just that big. At least two buildings make up his facility. he is looking for a full time manager. He is looking for a person to build his super huge website.
but yet only two or three have said they bought from him.

I am a nobody. I can get two or three people to come here and tell about my animals. the way he talks....he should have a minimum of a hundred people coming to his rescue.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:08 AM   #54
HerpVenue
Alabama - http://www.sos.state.al.us/sosinfo/inquiry.cfm
Alaska - https://myalaska.state.ak.us/business/soskb/csearch.asp
Arizona - http://www.cc.state.az.us/corp/index.htm
Arkansas - http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/corps/search_all.php
California - http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/list.html
forida - http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/corpw...y/corinam.html

Louisiana - http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/app1/paygate/crpinq.jsp
Mississippi - http://www.sos.state.ms.us/busserv/c...kb/csearch.asp

Nevada - https://esos.state.nv.us/SOSServices...orpSearch.aspx
Oklahoma - https://www.sooneraccess.state.ok.us...me-default.asp
Texas - http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html

I have searched the above named states for high end herp inc as well as Beauchemin. did not find them.

Only 39 more States to go.
someone else can do that.... or I will do it when I get back from vacation.

They could make it easy and let us know what state they filed the Articles of Incorporation in. It would at least prove that they are a legitimate Corporation. after all they call themselves High end herps INC.

See ya all when I get back

Old 01-04-2007, 02:17 AM   #55
Otter_23
Ahh welcome back Ritchie. Be awhile since we have seen one of these fun threads. Thank you.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:17 AM   #56
Otter_23
That was suppose to be been awhile.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:41 AM   #57
Ravens_Mama
Is it only me...in the pic posted of HEH burm with retic that retic looks pasted in....not originally in the photo. Now HEH has been proven to doctor their photos to make the animals appear brighter and then advertised as something special....yet his screw up is the snake pics he has doctored are babies i know.....but that pic with the burm and tic looks fake....ive posted my full arguement on the other inquiry thread about HEH if interested

JenJen

Old 01-04-2007, 10:24 AM   #58
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Now you are seeing exactly what I am seeing. Which is. Everything is not fitting exactly as it should. And the only time his name appears is on the website. A website he can edit. It does not appear anywhere else.
Things haven't been fitting for a long while. Check out the post I made back in June in this thread... page 2.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...59&page=2&pp=5

Adrian

Old 01-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #59
High End Herps Inc
Good Lord!

My attention was just brought to this by a good friend. Nobody has taken the courtesy to email us about this. Isn’t it customary for the poster/s to notify the people when a controversial post is made pertaining to them? I never got a single email about this and it’s been going on for days apparently.

My husband always tells me we shouldn’t even give the time of day to any trouble makers on the internet but this is simply ridiculous. A few years ago when we first discussed advertising our snakes online a good friend of ours that owned a popular pet store in Baton Rouge gave us some disturbing advice. He said, and here I am paraphrasing, “When you run a pet store you meet folks face to face every day and folks are generally very nice and respectful and decent. But online is a different story altogether. Folks you don’t even know can pick up a keyboard and hassle you or criticize you with complete impunity and there’s nothing you can do about it. They don’t ever have to meet you face to face so they can be downright vicious”. He was speaking from experience having been online for some time. We didn’t really know what he meant at the time having no online experience and assuming that since we run an honest business and have only good sales involving only healthy animals with decent customers that something like that could never happen to us. But now we see exactly what he meant. Hindsight is indeed 20/20.

Hubby always takes the “High Road” with trouble makers and I am very proud of him for this. He knows he doesn’t have to prove himself as a man to me or to the world by being loud and confrontational even if someone insults or attacks him. It is this way in real life and online both. But when I read some of the absurd things here as I skimmed through it I am just a little angry and I just have to ask a few questions of my own.

Why hasn’t anyone ever simply picked up the telephone and called to ask us personally about any of this? We could have saved these people a whole lot of time and effort. But we have received no telephone calls, no emails, not even a quick pm to ask us politely and respectfully about any of this. Instead they just come on here and begin rudely posting away with all of this nonsense, making asinine demands and blatantly insulting us. I honestly don’t see how any reasonable person can be expected to respond nicely to such arrogant audacity and blatant effrontery. It’s just beyond any reasonable comprehension.

Don’t these people have anything better to do with their time than to go around causing good people a lot of undue grief? What is the real motivation here? To actually recoup what those other people stole or swindled from them? If so, what do the other people owe them? What did they swindle them out of? Whatever it is we are not liable, nor responsible for it of course but the curious cat in me would like to know. Whatever it is/was it must be big to warrant such an attack on us as this. In effect I just want to know what it is they are roundabout accusing us of doing in the past that makes them seek these other people with a fervor and complete disregard for manners and proper, acceptible decorum. But that still wouldn’t make sense. It actually almost seems to me as if the only intent here is to try to cause us grief and embarrassment and to intentionally try to blemish our good name and thus damage our business and subsequent income. But if so, why? We don’t know any of these people. They have never been a customer of ours. They obviously never would have become a customer of ours. We have never done a thing to them or to anyone else for that matter.

Just what did those other people that these gentlemen are trying to tie us to do to warrant being ranked with the worst outlaws on America’s Most Wanted and causing these people to go around harassing every good-name breeder with a similar snake or a like-minded policy? I have yet to see a straight answer about just what those other folks did to these gentlemen here that was so bad. Last year I skimmed through a long thread about these supposed scammers and couldn’t find anything pertaining to those people doing something illegal to the other people or to the herp world at large for that matter. But there had/has to be SOMETHING. Whatever it was it is causing these gentlemen to go around wildly like chickens with their heads cut off, haphazardly accusing good folks, but they never say why or what they did. I for one would really like to know just what this is all about. Especially since we have been dragged into this silly ordeal more than once. Lord loves little green apples, even once is once too many times.

We don’t encourage our customers to get involved with these negative forum soap opera dramas as our good name and flawless business record stand on their own merit, but when anyone that has done business with us posts it will be only of good things. We have never had a dissatisfied customer. We have never done a dishonest business deal or sale. Our reputation in this industry is a good one based on only good business and any actual record of our business dealings will reflect this fact.

Thanks for reading,
Tawni Beauchemin

Old 01-04-2007, 01:17 PM   #60
fuscusking13
High End Herps

All I can give you guys is my personal experiance with David when I met him to trade/sell some animals to him. I hit rock bottom, if you will, after losing my favorite snake, and it hit me very hard. She was the snake that changed my opinion on reptiles all together and brought me into the wonderful world of herps. She brought many people to the defense of reptiles who were previously afraid of them, or just disliked them. She really did change the world. Anyhow after he tried to talk me out off getting rid of all my reptiles, saying that I would regret it(and I do) he aggreed to buy them from me and when they breed I have an option at some babies since I will rebuild my collection somday. I personally drove from Connecticut to Louisiana to deliver them myself becuase they were like my children and I wanted to see where they would be going. I met David at one of his quarentine facilities and was very impressed. He builds his own custom cages and everything was well cared for. No distgusting cages, and everything was well cared for and very tame. There was only one snake I saw that even had a bad attitude. This is one of several of his facilities and there were many snakes there, in the 100's. He also had another facility on the property for the breeding of food animals, which was kept up very well as well as the snakes. It is nice to see someone who understands that quality going in = quality animals. I WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT MY SNAKES THERE IF I WAS NOT 100 PERCENT COMFORTABLE WITH DAVID AND HIS FACILITY. David has been nice enough to keep in touch and send pictures and updates regularly, which has helped ease losing all my snakes. I still have 2 ball pythons left for sale, but there with a friend until they sell, didnt want anyone to see my add and think I was lying or something, just David isnt big on balls and we made an aggreement that he was keeping my animals, not reselling them, which he has stuck by). Based on what I saw in person with my own 2 eyes and meeting David I highly reccomend him and his animals, and doctoring or not(everyone that has snakes(with yellow in them) knows that yellows do not show up well in photos and must be adjusted to capture the actual color), the photos do not do those albino hybrids justice, they are awesome. They are so vibrant even from across the room. Anyway, hope this helps anyone with doubts, I did not see all of his facilities as I was pressed for time and had to get back up here for work, but of what I saw I can say only good things. Dan Magano.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart