dna handraise baby birds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 06:27 AM   #1
olpets
dna handraise baby birds

healthy dna baby birds.weaned and very exotic colors to choose
from.all babies will come with health
guarantee, vet papper works, free cages, toys and more.our babies are very beautiful and friendly.they are all home and domestic raised.there are some three
babies for each of these babies :

-Nanday conures, Sun conures, Green cheek conures.
-umbrella cockatoos, moluccan cockatoo, goffins
cockatoos, lessor sulphur creasted cockatoo
-Yellow nape amazon, Blue fronted, double yellow nape
-Scarlet macaw, blue and gold macaw, greenwing macaw, Hyacinth macaw.
-timneh gray, congo african greys

birds and parrot lovers who wish to raise their own pets from hatching eggs could contact for available eggs to be sold too.all eggs are guaranteed 100 , candled tested by experienced breeders.all the eggs are raised from adult domestic breeders.available** quantities are the fertie
tested, all could be shipped if neccessary depending on buyer\'s location, incubators available.payment** plan available. i dont accept money orders/cachier checks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2006, 09:40 PM   #2
MikeAnthony
What is a DNA baby bird?
What does this line mean? there are some three babies for each of these babies

I'd be interested in the prices of every bird and egg you listed.
How much is shipping?

Old 09-23-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
olpets
thanks for your mail and interest in my baby birds and fertile eggs.i have babies of these birds to be sold right now:

-umbrella cockatoos, moluccan cockatoo, goffins
cockatoos, lessor sulphur creasted cockatoo
-Yellow nape amazon, Blue fronted, double yellow nape
-Scarlet macaw, blue and gold macaw, greenwing macaw.
-timneh gray, congo african greys

some three baby birds of each species are ready to be sold.a single pair of cockatoo with delivery is 650$,but i am willing to sell three pairs of the cockatoos with delivery for 1300$.for the macaws a single baby pair with delivery is 700$,but i am willing to sell three baby pair with delivery for 1500$.for the amazons a single pair with delivery is 600$,three baby pairs with deiery is 1200$,for the african greys a single pair with delivery is 600$,three baby pairs with delivery is 1300$.if you need to have a mixed order of babies like a pair of blue & gold macaws,a pair of umbrella cockatoos and a pair of congo african greys which will then be a mixed order of babies,i will then know what prices they will go for.all the prices will include delivery charges to either your home location or close airport for pick up.delivery will take your full names,your full mailling address,your phone # and if possible a fax #.the eggs i had was sold to a breeder in France.i only now have below ten weeks old babies to be sold out.all my babies are home and domestic raised.they are dna tested,weaning and will come with free cages,toys and 12 months free health guarantee.i am based in Jamestown.St.Helena Island four hours flight away from the USA.delivery wount be a problem provided i have your full mailling address,delivery choice and what birds you need.my direct email address is: olpets@aol.com
i look forward to getting from you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread