3 Leos for sale/trade for diff reptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
lizardchica
3 Leos for sale/trade for diff reptile

Hey everyone I have three Leos for sale or trade for baby beardies or other animals and animal supplies. All three are in great health and condition. I have a 1 year old Tangerine Dominant Hypo Carrot Tail Female(I bought her for $125 but am willing to sell for $100/trade). A juvenile Designer Jungle male for $50/trade. And a Tremper Albino X Patternless juvenile female $50obo/trade. I am mainly looking for baby beardies, but am willing for other animals and animal supplies(for my family listed in my signature)!! Just let me know if you have anything you are interested in trading, and you can trade for just one leo, or all..depending on what you are trading in return! And I have never shipped lizards before..so I don't know how..so if you are going to buy or trade me something and you don't live near oregon your gonna have to show me how to ship..i know what to used packaging wise and all that I have recieved many lizards through the mail..i just don't know what companies to use and all that..Thank you all have a great day..I will try and upload atleast one pic of each of these kiddoes so you can see them..Here's the juvi male Jungle..
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2004, 07:09 PM   #2
lizardchica
Here's the adult Tang. Dom. Hypo Carrot Tail pic..

She's the one on the far left..
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #3
lizardchica
And here is the juvi Tremper Albino X Patternless female..

here's a pic of her..
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2004, 07:16 PM   #4
lizardchica
Here's a pic of all three of them together...

All three of them together...the color from this digital camera is bad..it makes them look very bland..their colors don't pop in this pic..sorry lol
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread